First time

Torrential rain drenched, the five beings in the chariot, Ares didn't know where Athena was heading  but knew that she had something in mind , that was to hide and not attack recklessly,  he wasn't the biggest fan of that strategy, but he  had no desire to face  his father. 

She drove them into a forest, a closed forest, the chariot banging against the tops of the trees until it reached the forest floor, Athena left the chariot accompanied by Moirae and Ares who did not recognize the territory where they were.

" Olivehead would you bother to tell me were are we ?"- Ares asked getting out of the chariot 

" Ares this is not the time for this ... we have to find some shelter, from this rain ."- Athena 

Athena beat the reins of the buggy which made the horses ride and lift the char away from them, disappearing in the rain cloud.

" What the fuck was that !? You know that was our only means of getting out of here  !!"- Ares shouted 

" And you think they aren't going to look for them , if you want to loose the others , we can't give our selfs the luxury of leaving tracks behind !"- Athena shouted with the sound of thunder behind her voice 

" And who said I want to follow you, I won't be the pawn of someone younger. Much less someone I've exchanged, nothing but hate. "- Ares clapped back  

" Ares , are you that idiotic !? We are together in this , want it or not , our father is coming after us , and if we want to survive , we have to work together , I know your not a follower , but now , your bickering is not helping . So if you really what to live to be able to bicker tomorrow , I suggest you start with ... SHUTTING THAT WINE HOLE OF YOUR !!"- Athena 

" Uhhhh , burn ."- Clothos said 

They looked at the tree Moirae, for a few seconds they had forgotten their presence, but soon they made their selfs known, Athena started walking and the Moirae followed  her and without many other options Ares followed Athena, until they reached a small clearing, when she turned to him.

"Give me your cape ."- Athena demanded 

" What !?"- Ares 

"Give me your cape , for Olympus sake ."- Athena 

" Why !?"- Ares 

" DON'T ASK JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING CAPE !!"- Athena shouted 

" Alright ."- Ares 

Amid the rain Athena tied Ares's cloak, and between two trees, making  kind of a shelter where they could stay at night, the Moirae soon settled in, leaving little sparse for Athena and Ares  to share. 

Athena sat between the Moirae and Ares because she knew that if they kicked him one more time , their father would hear Ares's screams , when trying to kill them. She sat down and hugged her legs bringing them close to her torso.

Ares sat beside her, taking off his breastplate, just as Athena had done with her's, leaving him only with his normal clothes, which were soaked, he looked out into the woods that were being lit by the lightning that ravaged the skys now , from one end to the other. Then he looked at those who shared the makeshift shelter with him.

Clothos seemed to be more interested in playing with the leaves on the ground than anything else as Atropos covered her ears and Lachesis shivered every time the sound of thunder washed over the space where they were. Then he looked at Athena , she didn't look like herself.

She was all wet just like him, but her hair was no longer caught in her traditional braids, she had her hair loose and soaked falling down her back. She hugged her own legs and kept trembling, cold and scared. Ares didn't know what was the feeling he had when seen her like that, but one thing he knew was that he didn't like seeing her like this.

Ares was amazed at his own thought, so often he wanted to see her, desolate, afraid and defeated, but not in this situation. After a battle or war where he would have finally beaten her. But not as a fugitive from Olympus.

He was looking at her, and the more he looked at her  he realized, things he had never noticed about his sister. He had always seen her as a distant nemesis, so he had never realized how beautiful the contrast between her dark brown hair and snow-white skin was of such beauty . 

He stretched his hand, placing it on the shivering girl's shoulder beside him and as soon as she felt the touch of his fingers touching her skin, she flinched. As if that caused her pain and  surprise.

" What are you doing ?"- She asked 

" I just thought maybe you were cold ."- Ares said 

"Pervert."- Athena answered frowning

" Hey ,I was just wondering if you were cold , nothing else ! "- Ares responded swiftly

" I know how your sordid mind works ."- Athena 

" You what ? For your information , you don't know everything about me , I'm not the monster you think I am , but if it makes you happy to think your the pure and good one , and I'm the sordid , pervert , WAY TO GO !!"- Ares clapped back 

Athena immediately felt guilty for what she had said, which was something unusual since she didn't let emotions get the best of her judgment, she thought to keep quiet, but she knew if she wanted her brother's cooperation, she would have to work with him.

" I'm sorry , your right ... I don't know you well enought to make assumptions about your intentions , for that I'm sorry Ares ."- Athena said 

" Wait your saying I'm right ?"- Ares asked surprised 

" There's a first time for everything , I think ."- Athena said 

" Now kiss ."- Clothos said 

They both looked at each other without quite understanding what she had said, but ended up ignoring Clothos and her comments because in thought that perhaps with the radical change she must have gotten quite crazier . Little did they know.