Keep you warm

Athena stepped into the tent, soaking wet she , with her clothes glued to her body, leaving not only the skin of her back but the skin of the fair torso and her apparent breasts, Ares went into the tent . His clothes were as drenched as Athena's,  but  black cloth did show as much as  her clothes that were white .

As soon as he set his eyes on Athena he could see her rosy nipples, so immediately he took his eyes off Athena so he wouldn't embarrass her, as much as this wasn't his way, but he no longer acted as himself on that place  .

With his peripheral vision he could see she was still shivering from the cold, Ares's eyes fell on his cloak, which was in a corner of the tent, he went to get his red cloak and as soon as he took it, he went to Athena and wrapped the red cloth around the goddess's back.

" This will keep you warm ."- Ares whispered into her ear 

Ares sat on the floor of the tent, his hair dripping as well as his clothes. He took off his boots, and grabbed his knees in front of his torso, he realized that he was also partially shivering, but he didn't want to show that he was weak.

" But what about you ?"- Athena asked 

" I'll be fine ."- Ares said not looking at her 

It seemed like looking at her would be painful for him, every time he looked at her without being in his arms, he remembered Apollo giving her the kiss on the lake, and then a rage causing him to want to behead  his brother,  Apollo.

"Ares , look at me ?"- Athena demanded 

Ares didn't comply with her , he wanted to think in what he had done a moment ago , he was kissing her , and the feeling was the most , invigorating and passionate that he had ever been in his life, and that scared him. How could something as simple as kissing Athena move him so deeply . 

" Ares look at me ! "- He heared her voice but know she was closer

She was kneeling in front of him . Athena looked into his face , as he tried so hard to look the other way while feeling her breath , beating agains his cheek . Her sent was mesmerizing so even though he didn't resist he looked at Athena . 

Her beautiful grey eyes asked him what she had done wrong, as if she was to blame for anything, it was never her fault. 

Ares thought he was an idiot for not seeing how beautiful the goddess of wisdom was before they fell into such an unfavorable situation, but now that they were there at least they could act differently than was required of them .

Ares kissed her on the lips, cupping her face, something even chaste to the war god's parameters that was always regarded as lustful and animalistic, so he proceeded to kiss Athena's jaw line, a sigh left his mouth as soon as Ares's hot lips touched her icy skin.

 He ran a calloused hand from her neck to her lower back, gently. After a few minutes the sound of the water finally  stopped. One of his hand sneakily crept under the dress  she was wearing . He ran his fingers on her thigh, and sher felt a wave of fire swarming her sex. 

She moaned, but didn't pull him away from him , instead she grabbed his hair as he kissed and bit the ear lobe of Athena, the two crawling toward the fur where they sleeped together , and yet she didn't back him off .

With his free hand, Ares started to take her dress off, so he could start to plant kisses, but he felt a hand grabbing his , so he looked at Athena , she seemed unsure of what to do , so he turned to her .

" Is alright ?"-Ares

" Yes ."- Athena 

"Ask me anything and I shall give you ."- Ares said drunk not only on his lust, but in something else a feeling that would make him let her dominate his body and soul

" I ... I would ask you to be gentle ."- Athena 

" I'll will , as I was never in my life , I'll be the kindest ."- Ares whispered in Athena's year