Kindest

Ares kissed Athena deeply , his hand was running up and down her slit, rubbing her sex gently. One of her hands tangled on his hair while the other one brought his face back to her's, so she could dominate the kiss .

 He licked his bottom lip, so his tongue invade her mouth. He was massaging her tongue with his, and they swallowed each other's moans. He bit a bit harshly on her lower lip, and she answered by pulling his hair. 

So he left her mouth, and she groaned in disapproval. He sat for a bit and took of the upper part of his tunica, then slowly taking the mantle from Athena's body .

  So he quickly  , left a hot and wet trail with his mouth from her jaw, stopping at her breast teasing her nipples, pulling some more moans from her.

  Slowly but surely, getting down to where she wanted him to be. After a few kisses to her inner thighs, and without any other preamble, he nuzzled her now very wet cunt. He hungrily lapped at hit, and didn't waste a second before delving his tongue in it, playing with her inner thing. 

Wanted or not he had quite the reputation on being a hot and passionet lover. Ares knew every little details of what she might like, as far as he knew that has her first sexual encounter , so he didn'knew  how and where she would likedit to be .

 So he found her G-Spot rapidly as he slipped a hand under one of her thigh to raise it on his shoulder, the other hand drawing soft circle around her clit. 

He flicked his tongue expertly, and she bucked into his face. He made her cry out by burying his face even deeper in her sex. She felt his nose rub against her clit, as his fingers still teased it. 

It didn't take long for her to come, hard. Into his mouth , a shattering orgasm shaking her entire naked body. He didn't stop licking and sucking on her until she was almost coming again, and he crept back up, towering over her . 

" How do you feel ?"- Ares 

" You were right ... I kind of regreat to have taken the vow ."- Athena said panting 

" So before you come to your senses I'm more than happy to make you feel this way the hole night ."- Ares 

" I would love that . But after I think we will have to talk about ..."- Athena

" We'll have after for that , let's just focus on the now ."- Ares 

" Are you saying that because you want to get laid or ..."- Athena 

" Belive me , I'm more interested in you than in what is going to happen to me ."- Ares  

He really didn't seem like himself now , Ares never did that , denying having a sexual encounter, he wondered what had caused his animalistic instinct to fall near Athena. 

Ares decided to question that in another time , so he went down to kiss her some more. She felt his body being softer than she thought him to be , maybe it was because that was the first time they did something of that sort but , damn it felt good .