Heavy dew

She waited for him to be out of her vision field, so she hurried toward the camp, she found herself making a lot more noise than when she walked slowly, and the rain falling from the sky, which had grown more torrential, didn't help.

Athena got to the camp but as she was going in the tent she saw Ares , sitted down on a rock . He didn't seem to be happy , he had a an angry expression on his face as he sharpened a knife with a smaller stone . 

" Ares what are you doing out here ?"- Athena asked fearing the answer

" Thinking ."- Ares 

Athena knew better than a joke now, Ares wasn't in the mood for that, he seemed to be tormented and Athena knew he was on the lake watching Apollo, but she didn't know why he would be so tormented by that if he had heard what she said to him, he would have no reason to be angry.

" He found us and , you let him slip away ."- Ares said 

" I trust Apollo , and I ask him not to tell father ."- Athena 

" And you really taught he might not comply with his word ?"- Ares asked almost sarcasticly 

" I told you , I trust Apollo ."- Athena 

" I didn't knew you had that type of relationship with Apollo ."- Ares 

" His my brother ..."- Athena 

" I am your brother too !"- Ares shouted getting up from his sitting place 

" Are you listing to your self . I just freed our asses from Apollo , so what you should be saying is thank you !!"- Athena 

" Thank you for what , smooching Apollo that's it !?"- Ares sai throughing his knife ,  hitting a tree near them

" Do you hear yourself , you sound like a jealous little boy !!!"- Athena 

" Maybe I am !! ."- Ares shouted 

" What !?"- Athena 

" I am your husband and you're my wife , I won't allow anyone like Apollo , a womanizing cunt to touch you !!"- Ares shouted not measuring his words he certainly said without thinking

" Look who's saying ."- Athena

" That's not the point ."- Ares 

" I'm no property of yours Ares  ! A marriege is not a relation of ownership, but a relation of fellowship, based on feelings of compassion and love, and as you well said, we both do not harbor this kind of feeling for each  ..."- Athena was interruped in the midle of her speech 

Ares was not a natural lover like Apollo , but Athena didn't deny he kissed like one , she felt something different when he kissed her . 

It wasn't a dull thing, it made butterflies in her stomach, the touch of her lips, though animal-like, was still passionate , caring and loving , she understood at that moment what she had once heard Aphrodite tell her and Artemis. 

That virgins like them would never kiss and would  never know how one person can show their  love  and affection , for the other in just a fleeting kiss.

One of her hands flew into Ares' dark hair while the hand cupped one side of his face. Athena could feel Ares's hands, traveling from behind her back to her depths of her waist as he bent down to kiss her deeply because of their height difference.

Then they parted, searching for air, but still staring into each other's eyes, they were trembling as they kept close to each other in the midst of that heavy dew. 

Ares didn't know if he was shivering from the freezing rain that was dripping on his skin, or from the rush of adrenaline he had for kissing the woman with the mysterious eyes. He didn't know what she would do to him after that, but her surprised expression made him think of the worst . 

Until she kissed him back, he was surprised by Athena's reaction, but did not question the woman's decision to resume to make out with her, with  passion with which he had begun.  

He then grabbed Athena's legs and lifted her off the floor, causing her to cross her legs behind his back allowing him to direct his hands to her back and buttocks in a very possessive way  . So she broke off the kiss once more and stared into his eyes . 

" What are we doing now ?"- Athena asked looking in the eyes of her panting brother

" Guys , we are going to take a walk , so you can be alone ."- The Moirae said getting out of there with little leaflets like umbrellas 

That would be even if they weren't in such an intimate situation. They soon stepped out of sight and let Ares be alone with Athena, they looked at each other wondering what they should do, then Athena headed for the tent.