Chapter 15

Mahir's POV

I walked into the kitchen after having getting ready for the day, knowing that My Wife is surely preparing my favourite dishes for breakfast.

Even before I entered the kitchen, I knew that I was right in my guess. The delicious aroma of my favourite food welcomed me.

Good Morning Wifey... I greeted her only to receive a glare back.

She looked around the kitchen and I rolled my eyes.

Good Morning... I frowned hearing it.

Oh come on Bela... All are still sleeping... I hugged her from back as she was stirring something.

Mahir Ji... Can't you see that, I'm busy cooking... Leave me... She tried to free herself from my grip, which resulted in me holding her more tightly.

I Love You... I said and kissed her cheek.

Her cheeks turned red and right now she resembled a apple.

You know I Love eating apple... I said kissing her other cheek.

I know... She whispered and I could hear it only because I was close to her.

It's done... Wanna eat it??? She asked changing the topic.

I let go the topic too, as now I wanted to eat.

As usual, I sat on my favourite spot in the kitchen i.e. on the kitchen slab in the corner.

Bela began to prepare other things and I was busy eating my favourite Kheer.

____________________

Sumi's POV

Maasi??? I heard Suhani call me which got me out of my thoughts.

I just wish they stay happy always... I said looking at Mahir and Bela.

Suhani too smiled looking at the two of them. Bela was engrossed in cooking and Mahir in eating. Both were talking and laughing too.

I remembered how Mahir would always come to the kitchen, if he smelled his favourite being cooking and eat it first.

I felt happy seeing the old Mahir. After yesterday incident I thought he would be having a headache or he would not be in a good mood. But now seeing him happy made me happy.

Maasi we shouldn't disturb the two of them... Suhani said.

Even though I wanted to scold Bela for waking up so early and preparing breakfast all by herself, I agreed with Suhani.

Bela now I'll make sure that you aren't allowed in the kitchen... I announced as we all sat for breakfast.

Mahir chuckled and Bela glared at him. So he bit his lips to suppress his smile.

A very familiar scene played in front of me and it shocked me. Because from the past few days they weren't even talking properly.

In the morning, the kitchen incident and now this. But seeing Mahir normal I guessed there is nothing to worry.

Maa... Please... I am actually bored taking rest... Bela pleaded.

Bela... I don't want to talk about it again... This girl seriously likes to annoy me a lot.