Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?

After the event filled day of fighting and rediscovering the meaning of friendship (yeck!) Black took the day off and slept in early, or at least he would have if someone didn't blow a whistle in his ear.....again.

"AHHHH!" Black screamed and jumped through the ceiling.

Ruby looked up at him with a smile.

Black growled and pulled his head free from the ceiling and landed on his but back on the ground.
"Ruby, WHY?!" He shot up with an angry look in his face

Ruby just kept on smiling "Good morning sunshine its time to get up."

Black grumbled "Why, don't we have a day off?"

"Its because....." The lights turned off and pulled out a flashlight and shined it under her face "its Halloween ooooooohhhhhhh......"

Black looked at Ruby with a dull look before poking her head and causing her to fall backwards.

"The hells a Halloween?"

The lights came back on and Black looked over to see Yang shortly followed by Ruby with their jaws dropped in shock.

"What?" Black continued with his questions.

"How could you not know what Halloween is? I pegged you for the guy who loves a scary holiday!" Yang asked him.

"I don't really do holidays, or at least I've never had the time for them. I tend to be saving something or blowing something else up." Black told them.

"Alright then that settles it!" Ruby said before her and Yang grabbed Blacks arms and took off towards the hallway.

"Wait, Where are you taking me?!"

-later in Vegetas class room-
Vegeta was standing behind his new desk looking around the empty class room. Behind him were 2 white boards that hung on the see through glass that overlooked an arena.

'Not bad.' He thought to himself before Ruby and Yang burst through his door dragging Black with them

"Hey, what the he-"

They stopped abruptly causing Black to get flung into Vegeta knocking them both down.

Black sat up quickly with a furious look on his face.

But from below him he heard "Black....get.....off...."

Black looked down and saw Vegeta under him.

Black quickly got up and started to dust himself off "Excuse the brash interrupt meant Vegeta, these two just dragged me for 5 minutes down a school hallway!" Black finished with a yell.

Vegeta grumbled and got up "OK why the hell did you two just drag him all the way here? I'm working on my classroom. I was just about to go test some of the new function I had added to the arena."

This caught Ruby's attention.
"New functions?"

"Hey sis don't get side tracked, this guy doesn't know what Halloween is, can you believe it?" Yang quickly told both her sister and Vegeta getting back on track.

Vegeta crossed his arms and looked at the two with a quizzical frown. "Halloween, isn't that stupid holiday were you dress up and go out scaring children?"

Ruby and Yang gasped again "STUPID?!"

Black groaned not wanting a repeat of what he woke up to.

"Yes that's right, its the holiday with the pumpkins and the candy and scaring little kids with horrendous costumes. Bulma and Trunks and Bulla dragged me to one of those types of party's before." Vegeta told them.