Chapter 31: Plans and Problems

Black sat in front of Vegeta after explaining his encounter with the Grimm Queen.

"So, she's immortal?" Vegeta asked him.

"Yeah, makes our job a little more difficult." Black laid back in his bed with his arms behind his head.

"Majin Buu was practically immortal and so was Baby. Maybe its just a case of regeneration like them." Vegeta stood up and walked to the closed window and looked outside.

"That sounds like Zamasu's immortality. Maybe its the same as Majin Buu and Baby's regeneration." Black told him.

"If that's the case, killing her will be a challenge. My first encounter with Buu ended in me blowing myself to pieces. I do not want to repeat that." Vegeta told him.

"You blew yourself up?" Black looked up at him.

"Yeah, it wasn't fun." Vegeta told him with his tail swinging lightly in anger.

"Well she isn't as powerful as Majin Buu. I believe anyone of us in base form would be more than enough to take her out."

"Its just killing her that makes it problematic." Vegeta rehashed what they had said earlier.

"Maybe we don't have to kill her, perhaps we could simple contain her. There's a technique that the humans on earth used to contain Piccolo when he was evil." Black told Vegeta.

"I think I've heard Dende and him talk about it. They wanted to use it on Cell way back when." Vegeta turned and looked at him.

But then he stopped and looked at the side of Blacks head.

"What's on your cheek?"

Black looked at him curiously before wiping his cheek with the backside of his hand.

He looked at his hand to find a very faint streak of pale silver.

"It looks like a different shade of something my wife puts on her lips. Did somebody kiss you?" Vegeta questioned him.

Blacks face turned a dark shade of red and he remained silent.

"Who was it?" Vegeta sat down on his bed directly across from Black.

"Winter.....Weiss's older sister." Black told him begrudgingly.

"The woman who was fighting Qrow? The one you stopped? Well isn't that a turn of events but I guess it can't be helped, you do have a saiyans body." Vegeta stated while laying down on his bed.

"What do you mean 'It can't be helped'?" Black asked him.

"We saiyans are attracted to strong willed women. Saiyan females are far more violent and aggressive than us, being attracted to strong women is just in your blood now." Vegeta explained,"Now be quiet, I need my royal nap."

"Royal Nap?" Black nearly laughed out.

"Even princes need their sleep." Vegeta told him without even cracking a smile.

Black simply sighed before looking at the clock above their door. It read 11:32 p.m.

Black got up and went into the bathroom adjoining their room.

-30 minutes later-

Black walked out of the bathroom with just a set of Black pajama pants on and a towel around his neck which he tossed back into a bin inside the bathroom.

Now both Gohan and Trunks had returned to the room and were talking amongst their selves, waiting for Black to step out of the shower.

"Alright, next." Black told them before falling onto his own bed back first.