Chapter 30: A talk between monsters

Black and Winter were walking back to Beacons dorm rooms, enjoying each others company.

Winter walked with her hands behind her back, like a soldier would, and black walked casually with his arms hanging by his sides.

"I didn't think I'd enjoy my trip to Beacon but this has been quite entertaining. I might even stay for the whole tournament." Winter told Black.

"I know that I would very much like that. I'm sure your sister would enjoy it to."

They continued down the path until they ended up at the cross ways just in front of Beacon. "I'm afraid this is were we part ways for a while." Winter said.

Black turned to her and said "There is always tomorrow. I'll meet you here before the tournament?" Black asked her.

"I'd like that." She stepped towards him with a smile.

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Black smiled as the feeling from when he first met her returned. He still didn't understand it but he enjoyed it.

She walked off with a small good bye and Black just watched her walk out if sight.

"What a lady." He said out loud to him self.

But behind him, in the shadows of a corner a little Grimm floated and waited to strike. It was shaped like a jelly fish only much sharper.

Blacks ear twitch as he heard it make a small clicking noise and he turned just in time to catch a tentacle with razor sharp spikes on the end of it.

"Not many Grimm are smart enough to make an ambush for someone. To bad you picked the wrong person." Black mocked it.

Suddenly he felt a shock go up his spine and it electrocuted his whole body.

He endured it just long enough to turn around and see someone disguised in all Black holding some sort of prodding device that was embedded in his lower back.

He passed out just after that.

-Flash Back-

Mercury was walking down the Colosseum exit when he felt the entire thing shake violently.

"What the hell?" He slipped a little before regaining his balance.

He turned around to see dozens of people swarming the arena.

'What kind of fight are they watching?' Mercury though to himself before following them.

He reached the arena to see Black and Vegeta, now with golden hair and Aura, fighting in mid air over the arena.

Mercury's eyes widen as he watched the two collide with so much power that their punches were causing shockwaves that rippled through the arena.

"Oh...my....Oum.." Mercury whispered before he quickly reached for his scroll and started to video the fight.

Back at Beacon, Cinder and Emerald were in their dorm when Emerald's scroll went off.

"What does he want now?" Emerald asked out loud to no one in particular before she opened her scroll and a live feed from Mercurys phone started to play.

Emeralds mouth dropped in a silent gasp as Black and Vegetas fight grew more and more fearsome.

"C-Cinder, we have a problem."

Cinder looked up from her own device and then opened up the same feed on her scroll.

Her eyes widen as the now super saiyan 3 Black blasted Vegetas energy wave out of the arena.