Chapter three: Im just saiyan

After the two teams assembled in Team RWBY's dorm, Black sat in a chair in front of them.

"Seems like its question time, then. Alright go ahead ask away." Black said invitingly.

He should have worded that better, as he was bombarded with an assault of words from all of them at once.

"OK OK OK OK, one at a time." Black said holding his ear.

Weiss was the first to get a word out.

"How did you fight all those Grimm with out a weapon, and how did you fly like that? Is it your semblance?" Weiss asked. Ruby defiantly agreed with her first questions.

"Yeah was that your semblance?!" Ruby asked.

Black sighed before leaning back.

"What I'm about to tell you, you can not tell anyone and you can not question it because even as wild as it sounds its true." Black told them.

'Gods don't lie, it is a sin, but I can bend the truth.'

"I am not from this planet." Black told them.

"Wait, your an alien?! But that's impossible!" Weiss spoke out.

"What did I say? Its true so don't question it. I am in fact an alien. I am what is called a saiyan."

"Saiyan? Can you explain a little more in detail please." Pyrrha asked.

"Saiyans are an near extinct warrior race. We thrived for battle and we were prideful, arrogantly so." Black said disgusted in his body's race.

"What do you mean extinct?" Blake asked.

"I'll get to that in a moment. You've all seen what I can do in an injured state. And all that was almost effortless. Blowing something up the size of a planet would be child's play for me at full power. Its the same way for a few others."

"No way a planet?" Obviously the group was doubtful.

"One of these people decided that my race was a threat. So he blew up my world along with my entire race except me and a few others. I was a child at the time and was sent off to another planet so I survived. There we 5 others. Then two of them died. So there's only 4 of us pure blooded saiyan left." 'Gonna leave out universe 6's saiyans trying to explain the 12 universes won't be very fun at all to these children.'

"So your an alien from an extinct race, who can blow up planets. Did I miss anything?" Jaune asked.

"Your all taking this surprisingly well." Black said intrigued.

"Well its not exactly that...." Pyrrha said

"Ah you don't believe me. Not shocked about that one. What would it take for you eight to believe me? Should I blow up your moon or something?"
Black asked them tauntingly.

"OK your strong we get it, but planet busting is kind of a stretch." Ren told him.

"Haha I understand that but you'll see. I'll show you when we get in deep trouble, well when you guys get in trouble." Black chuckled. "Anymore questions?"

"That laser that you used to blow away the nevermore, what was that?"
Blake asked him.

Black laughed. "It wasn't a laser it was a ki wave called the Kamehameha."

"Ki wave? What's that?" Yang asked him.

"You don't know what ki is? I assumed that was what made you all stronger than usual. To explain what a ki wave is I need to explain ki. Ki is your your life energy that gets stronger as you yourself get stronger. Ki can do all those things you saw me do like fly and....fire giant lasers." Blake said with a smile directed at Blake do to her calling it a laser.