🌟 Star Gazing 🌟

(1)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
After the singing event with the whole entire beach city, the Crystal Gems, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst, decided to head back to the old house, not to sleep (since they didn't need it) but to work on things they work on independently. Steven chose to stay out a little bit longer, just to enjoy the wonders of the twinkling sky.

"Steven!" Connie yelped, dashing towards the boy, excitement flooding her eyes. "I can stay for tonight!" The girl started to hop up and down, squealing with excitement. The hybrids eyes flashed with excitement as well, in fact, they were both jumping up and down in excitement.

This would be their actual first normal night together, just them, no diamond bullshit or corrupted gems to worry about anymore. It was as if Steven was actually having a normal sleepover!

After there little jumping fit, Steven looked into Connie's hazel eyes, "hey, Connie?" The boy said, getting the girls attention in less than a millisecond.
"Hm?" Connie squeaked, giving full attention to the hybrid. "Can we like, just star gaze for a bit?" Steven asked, giving the puppy eyes for more convincing. It was cold, but Connie would do anything to have a normal night with her crush,"yes!" Connie yelled without even thinking about the consequences. Stevens eyes glowed a faint pink (that happens if he is happy), as they went to the beach shore. Secretly intertwining their fingers, they laid on there backs, starring at the endless sky, wondering what other planets could be out there.

Everything was peaceful for once, nothing to worry about.
But little did Steven know that this night would impact his life forever.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟Eh it's a small boi but it's a good start. If you haven't watched the movie or the whole show, I'm just going to give you guys a heads up on spoilers, so don't get mad if I spoil something for you. ALSO I have full credit on the book cover! Yes I drew that, and I'm actually proud! 🌟

Have a grrreeaat day!!!