🌟Piecing shards together🌟

(10)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
It's been about a week since the monster was knocked out, and everyone was growing restless. Pearl wants to shatter the monster but amethyst wants to shatter it as well, so many clashes between the two had occurred. Garnet kinda wants to interview it, wanting to ask the monster why it shattered a young gem. Garnet walked over to the table where they had kept the shattered gem in a bubble, popping it, garnet observed the shards, piece by piece.

"Hey guys? These don't feel like gem shards." Garnet said, slowly raising her voice. "What?" Pearl squawked, and hurried over to the fusion. "Let me see," Pearl then picked up one of the shattered shards, and then looked surprised, " your right, it's not as heavy and normally it's transparent, this is light and not transparent, well, not transparent like a real shattered shard." Garnet then paused, and slowly said in suspicion,"Pearl, you possibly don't think that this is a gem?" Pearl looked at garnet with confusion, then shock, "GARNET I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!" "Okay let's think, you said that you started a training assessment at the sky high arena, right? And there was fog, so you couldn't see how the corrupted monster got to Connie." "Yes, you are correct, I only heard screams." Pearl answered. "And when you did see the monster, Steven randomly disappeared?" Garnet questioned, "yes?" Pearl answered again. "And then after the monster ran away, we found these, FAKE shards! PEARL! You don't think that the monster is,..." Garnet yelled, shaking the pearl back and forth. "no, nononono, it couldn't be possible! And even so, why would steven attack us? He could've tried to do something to make us believe that he's Steven! Right?"

"Pearl, we, never gave Steven a chance, every-time we saw or heard the boy, we attacked him and screamed at him! Oh pearl!" Garnet then let go of pearls shoulders and covered her face, cracking a sob. Pearl only gasped and ran to the gem door, opening it to tell for amethyst to come here.

Amethyst then stepped through the gem door to see two gems sobbing there eye sockets out. "Yooo WHATS the problem? Did you lose another sword again pearl? Because I have it, I just wanted it, that's all." Amethyst said, then pearl yelled, "AMETHYST STEVEN IS THE MONSTER! WE WERE HURTING STEVEN ALL ALONG!!!! Wait YOU TOOK MY GOLD SWORD?!"

"Uhhhhh nevermind That! But STEVEN IS THE MONSTER?!" Amethyst screeched, almost falling over in astonishment. "Yes, Steven has to be the monster, everything adds up, and it makes sense now. But now here is the thing, how could steven possibly get corrupted? We've never been on missions for a while, and I don't believe Steven ever got attacked alone." Pearl then replied to the fusion, saying,"The only time I could think of a possibility of it ever happening is when he was star gazing with.... CONNIE!" Pearl then friend to garnet, "IM INVITING CONNIE OVER!" "Great idea! She must have witnessed a attack or something, if Steven got corrupted at night!"

After calling Connie on Stevens phone, the gems waited, hoping that Connie has some knowledge about the backstory on how Steven got corrupted.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟ALRIGHT! I fix everything!!! Now it makes sense! "Bleeding vines won't happen until later, so that chapter will be discarded, anyways, enjoy!🌟