🌟Healed🌟

(13)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
Soon The girl had found the boy, stuck in a thicket if vines and thorns. "Steven!" Connie yelled, taking her hands and ripping the vines, blood dripping slowly as she did this. "No! Connie stop! Your hurt!!" Steven discourages, pleading until she would, but instead of stopping, Connie soon manage to tear all the vines off. "There, now can you come out of your bubble? I want to talk to you face to face." Connie pleaded, but Steven disagreed, "no, I'm a monster. I hurt you and my friends." "And what did we do to you? We hurt you to! On accident." Connie argued, making Steven sigh in defeat.

As Steven walked out from his bubble, Connie gasped, gazing upon the half monster half Steven. "I told you." Was all the boy said, looking down at the ground. "What do you mean? I think you look cool!" Connie tried to ensure the boy, and all the boy did was starting to cry.

"Hey what's wrong?" Connie put her hand on his shoulder, Steven then looked up to her and said,"because Connie! Everything hurts! Physically and mentally!" Steven then covered his face as more tears came down, "I. Don't know what to do..." the boy said between sobs, causing Connie to start tearing up. "Steven, I can't do anything about the pain but, I can listen. Tell me what's wrong? Please..." Connie have Steven the puppy eyes, his move. Steven sighed and sat down, padding a place right next to him, indicating where Connie should sit.

As the girl sat down, Steven began to speak,"ever since my gem has been- torn out, I've been having these memories from mom, and what she was really like, and in some dreams, it feels like she's yelling at me. And when I'm awake, I feel like every one needs ROSE and not me. And with everything that has happened, I really don't know how to cope with it." "Steven, you don't have to cope with anything! There memories from previous events, and I'm sure your mom would never yell at you for no reason at all, even if I never met her, and the gems don't need rose, but they need you! Haven't you heard them crying for you, sobbing every hour, gosh you should see amethyst, she is the most effective one. But everything your coping with, is outside your control! You don't need to even think about these things! Your a kid Steven!" Connie had stars in her eyes, smiling at the boy, trying to give him comfort. Steven then looked at the girl, full of happy teared eyes.

"Steven then looked down, "I wish I could love like you." Connie was confused, then asked,"what?"
The boy stood up, then started to sing, "heh, if I could, begin to be, half of what you think of me! I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love~!"
"What? What are you saying?" Connie asked, but the boy kept on singing," when I see, the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back! I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love, like, you~"
Connie still stood thee in complete confusion,"whaaa?", "I always thought I might be bad~" "no your not!" Connie tried to interrupt, but the boy kept on, " now I'm sure that it's true, cause' I think your so good~ and I'm nothing like you!" Connie tried to say something, but she choked back words, since when did Steven sing so well? Connie though as a dust of pink show on her cheeks. "Look at you go! I just adore you! I wish that I knew! What makes you think I'm so special~?"
Connie just stood there with red all over, *acK stop blushing!*

The boy walked over the the dumbfounded girl, whispering, "thank you." As Connie soon faded away, waking back up in reality.

Connie snapped her head over to where the monster used to be, but now it's just a simple diamond, this time, there was no cracks...
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟IM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROWS CHAPTER AAAA!!!🌟