🌟Taking a hit 🌟

(Just picture the centipede red instead of green)

(2)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
The stars were beautiful, each one a different size and shape, color as well. Steven loves the stars, it reminded him of Home-world. Yes, Home-world tried to kill him and steal his gem but, that was supposed to be his actual home. It's hard to believe but, it is, well sort of.

"Hey Steven wanna go in- wwwwhhhats happening!?" The ground began to shake, Steven was clueless as well, and in just as much fear as Connie. Soon the core of the breaking ground was visible. Steven dashed towards the girl and bubble, but this time they were sharp plates instead of a round bubble (pink Stevens bubble).
After the ground stop shaking violently, I mean it still is, but you can get balance and stand. A creature bursts out of the gash in the ground and roared. It was a worm like creature, multiple legs like a centipede. It was like centi but, he thought he heal all the corrupted gems. This one was slightly different though, instead of a green eye, it was red, bloody red. With red saliva as well, his body was white instead of black and the tip of the tail was a stinger instead of the weird crab claw. The red eye stared at Connie, growling even more.

Before Steven knew it, his stinger was heading straight towards Connie. Connie, being oblivious, didn't realize it until Steven dashed in front of her, putting his arm up as the stinger sliced in his flesh. Screaming, Stevens eyes were squinting in pain, as he took his other hand and grabbed the stinger, ripping it off the centipede. Roaring in pain and anger, he started to crawl towards the two kids, but Steven was a step ahead of the creature, and used his plate like bubble to surround the monster. The centipede monster crawled around the enclosed area and screeched in anger.

As the bubble enclosed, the centipede grew more scared than mad. It started howling for help, and wrapping itself smaller and smaller as the bubble continued to enclose. Steven was limping and holding his gem, for some reason his gem hurt more than his arm. The hybrid didn't pay attention to that right now, he had to take care of the corrupted creature. The bubble continued to enclosed more, because it was starting to crush the creature, when it got to the point, Steven summoned spikes inside the bubble instead of outside, stabbing the creature instead of protecting it. After that, the creature was no more than a red, eyeball like, gem.

Steven limped toward the gem and bubbled it, not yet sending it to the boiling room known as garnets room.
The hybrid turned towards Connie, his expression drowned with pain. Connie was only holding her mouth in fear, as she pointed to Stevens arm. Steven glanced at it and gasped, it was one small spot around his arm, purple and pink, and a vein showed up, pulsing up and down. That area was where the creature had stabbed him. Relief flooded him though, he was glad it was him who got hurt instead of Connie. "Are you okay?" Steven had his hand on her shoulder, looking concerned. "Umm I should be asking you THAT question!" Connie screamed in terror. "I-I'm fine!" Steven replies, giving his famous smile that always works for convincing. "N-no I'm not falling for that smile Steven!" Connie turn her back while crossing her arms. This made Steven a little agitated, "I said, IM FINE!" Steven yelled a bit louder this time, his eyes, glowing bright pink, in anger. Connie soon got scared and backed away. "If we're going to do this all night, I'm just gonna head home!" Connie screamed and walked off, growling under her breath. Steven was furious now, but hid that, "that little entitled bitch!" Steven screamed in his mind.

"What's with all this yelling! And where's Connie?" Pearl yelled, standing on the porch. Steven hid his arm with his pink jacket, he was lucky to have it at the time. "DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF?!" Pearl said louder, she hated being ignored. "Me and Connie got into a fight, and she is going home now!" Steven yelled back, while walking to the house. Pearl just sighed and went back into her room.

Steven finally reached the house and closed the door, sliding his back against it until his butt hit the ground. His hands were covering his head, "oh Connie, I'm so sorry." Steven said, his voices muffled by his hands. And soon enough he went to sleep in that position.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟 this chapter is a lil bigger this time! I hope you like it!!!🌟