🌟farewell?🌟

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
The creature stared at the cocky emerald with his dead, cold eyes. "Y-your weren't lying." Emerald said with an awe. "Well at least all this time wasn't wasted!" The gem continued, her face engulfed with just a wide grin. The monster growled, and pushed himself off the ground, darting towards the green gem. "ROOAAA!" Screamed the creature, snapping the gems arm that held the gauntlet, teeth digging into the rough skin. "AAAA, TIGER GET OVER HERE!" Emerald screeched, summoning her canon to blast the creature. "EMERALD NO! BLACK DIAMOND TOLD US TO KEEP THE THING IN ONE PIECE!" Eye yelped back, almost reading the twisted gems thoughts.

Growling, tiger summon his large hammer, smashing the creatures head. "ROOOAAAAR!" Letting go of the ragged arm, the creature snapped at the tiger eye gem, lifting him up. And with a YEET, tiger was sent crashing into a mountian side.

Turning around, Steven was welcomed with a punch from emeralds gauntlet. Steven lifted up his arms, snatching the gem and throwing her off. "You know you can't fight forever, monster!!!" Emerald taunted, seeing that the monster was running out of breath.

Eye, still holding the crystal gems captive, summoned his whip, 5 times larger than amethysts, and wrapped the gems all together, resulting in more groans of pain. The poor girl was hiding behind a rock side, ripping pieces of her clothes to wrap her major wounds.

Eye then dashed over behind the exhausted monster, signaling emerald his location.
With a wide grin, emerald continued to taunt, "you know, we could've done this the easy way.~" the monster looked up, raising A nonexistent eyebrow. "You know! Just surrender! Then your 'friends' won't be in as much pain as they are now." Emerald stated as she looked at her chipped nails. The monster managed to croak our words,"I-if I.... go with you, would you leave my friends, no, would you leave earth alone? And when I mean alone, I mean alone for all enternity..." "hmmmm, that is a big trade, buuttt I can see what I can do.... NOW!" Emerald randomly screeched, and within seconds Eye grabbed two of the stabilizers, and stabbed Steven in the back.

As electricity surged through Steven, he let out a blood gurgling screech, collasping on one leg. "And about that trade....Ha! No!" Emerald laughed, walking over in victory. The monsters eyes went from pain to fury, "THEN ILL MAKE SURE YOULL CHANGE YOUR MIND!" Steven roared, ramming his head into the gem, hearing only a little "OOOF" come out from it. Eye was still holding onto the stabilizers, swinging side to side as Steven fought emerald.

Connie saw this and couldn't take it anymore, and ran out, swinging her sword at the green gem. "Hm? Since when did you join the fight? Nevermind that, I'll make sure you won't even be able to stand again!" Emerald turned her back against Steven, and rose her hand to swing at Connie.

Steven saw this and dashed towards the girl,"NOOOOOO!" But, atlas he was too late, for emerald sacked the girl, sending her into a rock, making her unconscious. Blood trickled down her mouth and fulled Steven with fury. Steven said nothing, then with his tail, he wacked the green gem into the ground, the walked over to the girl, as tears floated his eyes. "...Connie..." Steven croaked, as his massive hands clasped over the precious girl. Digging his muzzle into the girl, he began to reprise his song, "... I- always thought, *sniff* I might be bad- Now I'm sure that it's true! *sniff* cause I think your so good- and I'm nothing like- you." Emerald growled and yelled,"GET HIM!"

Eye and tiger pulled out two more stabilizers, and stabbing them into Stevens damaged back, causing him to roar in pain. Carefully placing the girl back down, Steven then collapsed in pain. He knew that he had to leave. The monsters eyes lead to the now poofed crystal gems, and the unconscious girl.

"Heh, I g-guess this is goodbye~" Steven ended his voice in a whisper, Lifting his massive hand, the boy carefully placed it on top of Connie's. Only then did his head hit the ground. Uncousious, emerald began to laugh, "you thought you'd win, well now you know what it's like to lose." Emerald then told eye to wrap whips around Stevens snout, feet, claws, and to leave the stabilizers.

As Eye did what he was told, they loaded the monster in the ship, and flew off, leaving the poofed gems and girl
alone.

🌟The End🌟

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟Or is it? Hah! Yeah there's gonna be a second book! I hope you guys liked the first book, for its plot was about Steven being corrupted, then second book is about Steven and black diamond! EAH IM SO EXCITED! But I will take like a two day break, so yeah, I hope you enjoyed this book! (I cried in that scene where Steven sang the song "Love like You) it's mah favorite song! Also the this chapter is the reprised version of the song, two different songs!🌟