🌟Escaped🌟

(6)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
"WHERES STEVEN?!" Garnet screamed, looking left and right, even up. Amethyst ignores her sudden burst, and just stood there starring at the monster. "U-umm g-Garnet?" Amethyst stuttered as she pointed at the pile of broken shards, "I-I think I found him." Garnet starred at the shards, more observant this time, praying that it wasn't the boy. Her eyes leading to the broken star, and right below the star, showed Stevens blood. Garnet knew it was Stevens because it was a bright pink, and the fusion knew that gems nor humans don't usually have bright pink blood. garnet starred at the monster, pure hatred gleaming in her eyes, "YOU TOOK MY CUTIE PIE AWAY!" Garnet then shed a tear, as she watched the monster dash towards her.

"ROAAAAAA!" Steven screeched as he charged towards the mad fusion, punching garnet in the stomach. "OOF!" Was all garnet could say, before she was sent crashing across the arena. "GARNET!" Amethyst reach out her hand for her, then growled, putting down the unconscious pearl and Connie. Amethyst summoned her improved whip and lashed it towards Steven, Coiling around his jaws, amethyst summoned another whip and whacked it across Stevens face. "YOU. WONT. HURT. MY. FRIENDS!" Amethyst said between strikes. Every strike, you could hear a roar of pain, and eventually Steven pulled himself out of the whip and snapped at the purple gem's whip. Yanking the lash, Steven sent the gem upwards. "AaaAaAaaaaAAA!" Amethyst screeched, but as she finally got her balance in the air, Steven leaped, wacking amethyst with his strong tail, and sending the gem crashing into the stone floor! Steven landed on his clawed feet, and as the hybrid walked towards amethyst, Steven felt a wave of pain shoot up his spine. Garnet was back, using her reinforced gauntlets, the ones bismuth made her. She wasn't lying when bismuth said it packed a punch, because when Steven felt the sudden pain, the hybrid crashed into the arch where the unconscious pearl and Connie were. "NO!" Garnet and amethyst yelled at the same time, racing towards the rubble that was once the arch.

"No nonononono NO!" Amethyst exclaimed, digging into the brick, trying to find her 2 friends. Steven slowly rose from the rubble, pieces and chunks of wall fell off his back as he rose. His muscles were stiff and sore from all fighting, and the hybrid knew if he kept this up, he would surely lose. Looking back at the occupied Gems, Steven dashed off the edge of the arena, knowing that if the gems were busy, he could escape.

Continuously falling, Steven eventually landed at the desert place where his moms junk yard is located. So many forgotten memories Steven held were flooding back, shard by shard. The corrupted gem knew that this is where he met lion for the first time, and where he thought he would find answers of his mom's past. Remembering these made the monster smile, then growled. Pearl just could've told him all the answers about his mom, but instead he had to melt almost to death by attempting to find them himself. Steven could see his moms junk yard in the distance, and since the hybrid didn't know where else to go, he started to walk there.

*back at the arena*

"Nooooo, wait p-PEARL?!" Garnet yelped as she saw her hand lash out of the pile of rubble. Then the rest of pearl lashed out, gasping for breath as she did. "GAH! *huff* wha- *huff* what happened?!" Pearl furiously asking the two shocked gems. "BRO you just like, almost drowned by rock!" Amethyst screamed at pearl, "wait, WHERES CONNIE?!" Garnet yelled, and started to dig again. "Don't worry garnet, I have her." Pearl reaches over to the still unconscious body, "I manage to reform right when we were crushed by bricks" Pearl said calmly, showing the two gems the girl. "*sigh* at least we're back together, now we need to track down that monster, Stevens shattering will be avenged. Who knows where IT could be now." Garnet replied. "No garnet, what WE need right now is to recover and heal Connie before her parents murder us!" Pearl exclaimed at the fusion. Slowly getting up, but when pearl took a step, she fell once again. "See!" Pearl said agitated. "Alright. Let's return, but after that, we WILL find that creature! The damage it caused right now is nothing compared to what I've seen in the future." Garnet nervously grabbed Connie, "wait YOU KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN?!" Amethyst screeched at garnet, "yes but actually no, I knew Pearl and Connie were going to get attacked by a monster, but I didn't know the monster would be here." Amethyst just sighed and accepted garnets reply. "Let's, just go home." Pearl said impatiently, as the remainder of the Crystal Gems walked to the warp pad.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟 It, could've gone worst! And if you read the chapter "Monster" I forgot to proof read it, that's why it's bad XD, I'm still new to this app so I might just redo the book after I finish the copy of it, so the chapters would be more detailed and edited better, ANYWHO enjoy the secret meme I put in the chapter and have a good night! (Sorry not sorry)🌟