🌟The vision🌟

(15)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
"Aww look at them..!"

"SHHHH! You don't want to wake them up..!"

"Guys, GUYS, there waking up now!"

Connie opened her eyes to hear loud whisperings of gems. Pearl had star eyes, amethyst started to snicker, and garnet stood there with a smirk, all looking at the two kids sleeping, well, were sleeping. Connie blushed to the fact that she was still leaning on Stevens shoulder, quickly dashing straight up, Connie tried to change the subject, "well? Are we gonna say hello to the new Steven?" Connie said annoyed, because the gems were snickering about her sleeping on Stevens arm, and not happy to see that he is NOT a monster anymore?

"Calm down, Connie. We are happy to see him, but I'm sure he needs his 'beauty' sleep." Pearl whispered, point at the boy, which now changed positions due to all the talking. His head is now on the ground, hanging upside down from the couch, snoring away. Connie laughed as she watched the boy sleep, but she wished he was awake, the girl just wanted to talk to him normally again.

"A-hem, Connie, would you like to see something..?" Pearl said suspiciously, nodding her head towards her room, "uhhh sure?" Connie replied nervously, taking pearls hand as they dashed away from the two other gems, "weird." Garnet said, with amethyst responding with just,"mood."

"I have nothing to show you, I just wanted to talk alone with you." Pearl said seriously, standing in one of her fountain like- foundations. Connie's feet suddenly went from dry to soaked, and with a disgusted look, the girl stated,"and why did you want to talk to me? I rather talk to steven right now." The gem sighed,"I know, but this is serious, how did you NOT die from fusing with Steven?" Connie have a blank stare, then aggravation,"so this is what you wanted to talk about! I don't know! I just- talked to him, and he seemed to listen, and let me fuse with him, I don't know why your so curious, and if it weren't for me, Steven wouldn't even be OKAY RIGHT NOW!" "Calm down! Connie you never act like this!" Pearl interrupted, her face full of concern, "I know that you also know that this is important to us gems knowledge."

The girl sighed,"I know, I'm just worried, Steven isn't normal. He is pink! PINK! PEARL! Does that mean he died while corrupted?"

"Oh Connie, I don't know, all this corruption stuff is new to us. But for what we know now, I can only assume that his 'human' form was lost due to the corruption, and only his 'gem' form remains."
Connie just hummed in worry, "I'm not concern that he's pink, I'm concerned that if his human form is gone, then maybe he lost memories as well..."
The girl then hugged her self in worry.

"Connie?" Pearl knelt down to the girls height, "were just going to have to see, right now we should just let the boy rest, he has been in complete chaos for a week, and probably barely any sleep, if he needs it..." pearl mumbled the last part, now worried as well, but kept it hidden from the girl. "Let's head back, I'm sure the other gems are curious of what we're doing." Pearl stated while looking at the door. "Yeah, let's go." Connie then grabbed pearls hand, holding on as pearl leaped towards the door, commanding it to open.

Walking into the house, revealed two gems sitting next to the boy in fear. Amethyst, for once worried, looked at pearl,"ever since Connie has left, Steven has been twisting and turning, mumbling things like he's talking to himself. Garnet just stood there, trying to use her future vision to see what's going to happen to the boy, but instead of seeing the boy, she saw a green ship, crashing down in front of the gems house, revealing a threat that would change the gems, and it is unknown that it's either a good change or a bad change...

After the vision, the ground began to rumble, then violently shaking.
As the gems ran outside, they saw the green ship from the vision, crashing into the ground. Opening its doors, showed someone the gems have never met before...
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟it's small, but better than nothin! I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!🌟