🌟Darkness🌟

(9)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
Steven then sees himself in a room, just darkness though, sort of like a dream. But it wasn't like the dreams he remembers, or at least he could think of. It was dark, cold and creepy to say the least. The hybrid shivered, then realized he was in his normal like self! As he silently hugs himself for a bit, a box popped up, playing a familier memory. It was Steven, but when he was, with a girl.
Steven listened at the small clip of his memory,
He and the girl was at the top of one of the stone hands above the house, and they were singing.
"The sun is bright, our shirts are clean, we're sitting up above the sea! C'mon and share this jam with me~" then the clip showed the girl singing this time, "peach or plum or strawberry~ any kind is fine you see, C'mon and share this jam with me! I'll do my best to give this sweetness this jam it deservers-er-er-erves!" The clip now went back to the boy, "and I'll keep it fresh! Im Jammin' on tasty preserves!"
Then the clip showed both of the kids, laughing as they sing,"ingredients in harmony! We mix together perfectly, C'mon and share this jam with.....ME~"
The two then fell down in laughter, as the clip slowly faded out. Steven then felt a sharp pain in his gem, "GAAA!" The boy screamed, falling down. Another crack was forming. His body was turning into a half monster, teeth popping out of his mouth and horns breaking out above his eyebrows.
(Like the book cover)

The boy curled in a ball, accepting defeat. Well, almost. He curled into a ball and formed a bubble around him, shrinking in size. Then rose bush vines began to grow around the bubble, encasing the boy with bad memories again. He wanted all this to be gone, and yet, the boy can't do that. Sobbing as he cried for help in the dark, echoing, room.

*the Crystal Gems*

"Hurry! Before the monster wakes up!" Garnet yelled, as she picked up the monster in the front, while amethyst picked up the back, Pearl was still to weak to do tasks like this. As amethyst and garnet walked in a rhythm like pace, they started to head back to the house.

Entering the household, breaking the door frame in the process, due to the size of Steven, garnet and amethyst then entered garnets room, where they will temporarily leave Steven at. Garnet thought it was odd that the monster hasn't woken yet, maybe it's just a corruption thing. Clapping her hands together, she turned to amethyst," we'd better get some rest, before we mess with this THING." "Alright, as long I get to shatter it, I'm happy." Was all amethyst said, before she went to her room to sleep and eat trash.
Before garnet left her room, she turned back to Steven," man, everyone hates you now, so much that kinda feel bad." Sighing, garnet opened the door, and stepped through, leaving the corrupted boy behind.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟its a smaller chapter but it's a chapter! Enjoy! I'll update a larger one tomorrow! And great news!!!! IM GETTING MY HEARING AID TOMORROW!!! P.s. I'm not old, I have microsia, look it up.🌟