🌟Hello again!🌟

(Picture the background is the boiling room, instead of the greenhouse thing?^^^)

(14)
┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
"S-STEVEN?!" Connie screamed, crawling over to grasp the diamond in her hands. As Connie held the gem, she could feel power pulsing through it, and time to time, the pink gem would glow. After the whole dreamscape event, Connie now had to think of a way out of the boiling room, for she does not have powers to leave the place, nor does she have strength to break it, she was all alone.

No.

She wasn't alone, Steven was with her this time. But what could she do? She was stuck in a overheating room, with a gem. "*sigh* Steven, please help me." Connie said to the silent gem, but after a second, the gem glowed, as if Steven was trying to respond to her. "Steven?!" Connie yelped in shock, "please talk to me! I don't know how to get out of here!" The gem just sat there and glowed, and Connie just sighed in sadness.

*dreamscape*...?

As Connie was sent back to the real word, Steven started running in happiness, choosing a new appearance. As Steven thought, the idea would poof in front of him, like his mothers room. Steven gasped and laughed, starting to think of a new look. After thinking, items began to replace his older clothes. Instead of his iconic red star shirt, it was cyan, with even a bigger star on it. A pink jacket soon poofed around him, floating to each arm and placing it on the laughing boy.

Longer pants poofed on his legs, discarding the other pair within a flash. And finally, new flip flops appeared, this time, they were magenta pink instead of red. Sliding them on, Steven then danced around, crying from joy and laughter. And then something new was on him, on his left cheek, a single small yellow star imprinted there, glowing in place and then fading out to a golden yellow.

Then after, he started to glow, floating up and up, and then POOF! Steven was gone.

*the boiling room*

After for what seemed like hours, Connie started to yell for help, pacing while doing so. "HELP! HEEEEELLLP! IM STUCK!" Connie repeatedly said, and yet, no one was there.

Then all of the sudden, the diamond gem began to float in the air, glowing brighter than ever, startling the frightened girl. The diamond soon began to ship shape, from pink diamond, to rose quartz, then the corrupted monster, and finally, the boy Connie's heart lurched for. Connie stepped forward slowly, watching the gem decide from rose to pink and steven to monster. The stone soon permanently stayed in Stevens form, slowly descending as doing so, and BOOM! Steven stood there, hugging himself with happy tears.

The boy saw Connie standing there with tears, and as the boy took one step towards her, Connie jumped to the boy, causing them both to fall down on top of each other, laughing as they did. The girl just wrapped her arms around the boy, and dug her face into the boys chest.

Steven, while blushing, sat back up, to look at his jambud up close, he smiled again, and then the boy hugged her this time, his face dug into her shoulder, "you can't believe how much I've missed you." The boy said, muffled due to Connie's shoulder. The girl just hugged back, staring ahead with tears.

Eventually for what seemed like days, they both unraveled from each other and stood in front of each other. "Steven, your pink! And your clothes!" Connie noticed this and gasped in astonishment. "Yeah, I thought I'd go for something new!" Steven replies scratching his neck. "YOU HAVE A NECK?!" Connie squawked, her eyes widen as she screeched. "AND YOUR HALF BIRD?!" Steven yelled back, laughing after.

After laughing, the boy asked,"where are the others?" Connie just looked back to the door and sadly said,"Pearl got mad at me for trying to fuse with you, to help you of course, and then she stomped out of the room. I think she forgot I can't leave the plac- STEVEN!" As the girl was speaking, the boy fell down on one knee, heaving,"heh, I guess I'm still kinda weak from corruption...oh and here I go-" Steven exclaimed as he fell on his back, looking at the ceiling with heavy eyes. "Steven! No your not sleeping, I lost you for what seemed like years, I'm not gonna lose you again! Come on now get up! Please!" Connie yelled as she pulled on Stevens arm.

"AcK! Connie. I has a problem." Steven started as he laid on his back. "W-WaT?" Connie yelped in fear for her crush, standing above him. "I can't get up, I'm too weak from past events." Steven sighed. "Please, please get up and open the door, then you can sleep!" Connie encouraged, "okaaayyy-" Steven slowly got up, holding his stomach as he limped over to the door. His breath hitched as she started to use his power to open the gem door.

As the door slowly opened, it seated to close, then open again. "Hurry! Connie you go first!!" Steven yelled, groaning as he held the door open in pain. As Connie dashed through the door frame , Steven YEETED himself through, with the door closing behind him. Getting up to his feet, he laid himself on the couch, saying, "ima go to sleep now..." The boy smiled as he closed his eyes, drifting to sleep almost instantly. The girl looked around for the gems, but they were no where to be seen. *they must be on a mission or something* the girl thought. After a while, connie walked over to the couch as well, and sat by the sleeping boy.

Laying her head on his broad shoulder, she drifted to sleep, hoping by the time they wake up, the gems might be back.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

🌟I hope you guys liked this chapter! This was a pain to detail! XD see you guys tomorrow!!!🌟