ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

"Those who do not believe in magic
         Will never find it"

December   7,       
                                           1944

       Two Slytherins walked down the mysterious hallways of Hogwarts, striding towards the great hall. Celosia cursed with each step she took as her heels clicked on the stone floor, much to the amusement of her certain friend. It was another day to which she had given in to Tom's, unbelievably well rehearsed, pout. Yes, that's right. Tom Riddle was Celosia's absolute weak point. It seems she can never say no to the stubbornly devious man.

The two always had a rather strange relationship. Celosia was definitely more than a friend for Tom, and not in the romantic way. Tom never had friends, he never needed them but Celosia was different. She was the only one his stone cold heart cherished and cared about, the only weakness he allowed himself to posses.

She was his most precious possession, his only form of humanity to which he refused to let go. He'd tear apart every inch of the damn universe for her if he needed to.

"I cannot believe you" she snapped at him, her arm looped with his. Tom yet again persuaded her to sit with him at breakfast, which she despised doing. The problem wasn't in him, but in his friends. More accurately, one of his friends. Abraxas Malfoy.

The brunette completely despised the wretched man, if she had a chance to 'accidentally' hex him to oblivion, she'd take it in an instant. There was nothing else that ticked her off more than that blonde cunt.

Tom said nothing as they walked through the enormous doors of the great hall, guiding her towards the Slytherin table that seemed to be half full. Celosia's frown deepened as the striking platinum blonde hair came into view "boys" she greeted, notifying them of her presence "Celosia, our favorite girl!" Lestrange exclaimed, throwing a hand over her shoulder once she sat down "how have you been? It's been too long since I've last seen you"He continued with a wink.

Darius Lestrange was definitely a flirt, the more you get to know him, the more you realize that he is just a child at heart. His smile was the most contagious thing ever, but don't get him wrong. One would be mistaken for underestimating him. The boys anger knows no bounds.

"Apparently, not long enough" Celosia sassed, taking the cup of juice from his free hand and taking a sip, at least she assumed it was juice before she drank it. To her satisfaction, it was pumpkin juice.

Amusement slipped over her when she saw the teasing glare that was sent her way as the boys laughed. Well every boy except one. He sat unusually quiet, lost completely in his own thoughts that he didn't even bother to shoot some snarky comment towards the girl. Surprisingly.

The boys chatted amongst themselves, pointless arguments thrown there and here. Their main topic was quidditch, and as basic as it sounded, Celosia knew nothing of it. She's never attended any of the boys games, no matter how much they begged her to go. She just didn't see the point of the game. Celosia took her time to observe each of the boys, one after another, as if searching for something that's changed.

Her eyes wandered towards the strikingly handsome blonde unknowingly, trying to figure him out. His eyebrows furrowed as he was in deep though, which Celosia was surprised he could do. The girl was pretty damn sure he was unable to do anything that requires his nonexistent brain. His very blonde hair was messily sticking at random directions, and it infuriated her that he still looked like a walking god. It was utterly ridiculous. If there was anyone she knew that could pull off any look given to them, it would be Abraxas.