ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

•She's mad  But she's magic There is no lie  In her fire •

She's mad 
But she's magic
There is no lie
In her fire

The large halls of Hogwarts were empty, no living soul lingering around the girl as she skipped towards the library. It was lunchtime, probably the reason no one was around. Celosia loved it. The silence, the peace.

Celosia had always grown up alone in a huge mansion, during the time she spent in Hogwarts she forgot how much she was actually used to being alone. She still remembered every breakfast and dinner she had all alone save for the house elves walking around. Celosia always used to beg them to keep her company while she ate, and maybe join her.

Of course, they just scurried away. Back then she knew it was too much to ask of them, but she did it anyway in hopes that she wouldn't feel as lonely. Instead of being sad about it, she learned to adapt to the loneliness. And she did it well, adapt. She made it her home, her safe place.

She realized she would prefer being alone much better than be under the scrutinizing gaze of her parents. During her stay in Hogwarts, she had to do what she does the best. Adapt. All those people buzzing around her was foreign for her, the loudness of it all always put her on edge.

That was probably why she never got new friends. Dakota and Serafina were always there in her life, and she couldn't say they differed much to her. Although they did differ from her, they were significantly more outgoing and loud. There were times she envied them, envied how free and happy they were.

A sigh escaped her red painted lips, the long day she had clearly taking a toll on her. Education was something she had seriously despised, and for some reason she always went to the library for comfort. Perhaps there was a reason for that, her comfort didn't lye in books or any dull atmosphere the library had, but in a person.

A person she had a hard time accepting, but she did anyway. Sometimes Celosia wondered how it all happened, a boy with major trust issues and hate for every living thing with a beating heart had a soft spot for her. It seemed almost impossible.

Celosia knew he wasn't a good person, oh far from good. She knew that something wrong was going on behind her back, something dark and probably disastrous. She remembered numerous times when the boys slipped and called him 'my lord' in front of her, which further proved her point. If that wasn't good enough, the boys were like dogs, waiting for a command.

No offense to dogs of course. Celosia loves dogs.

It was hard, but she chose to ignore it. She decided to leave things as they were, it wasn't like she could change anything even if she tried, she found it absolutely pointless to go and investigate into whatever the boys were getting themselves into.

As soon as she stepped into the library, she was welcomed with a smell that oddly comforted her. Celosia walked all the way to the back of the library, towards the window seats. She knew that was where Tom would always be, and she was right.