ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

•"I can't escape The way I love you" •

"I can't escape
The way
I love you"

The morning came quickly after her eventful night in the woods, somehow she found her way back to her dorm room and awoke to the annoying sounds of people shuffling around the room. The girl was successful at ignoring everything until her blanket was so viciously pulled off, making her whine.

Celosia opened one eye to observe the person that hated her so much, only to be met with Dakota Sollis standing in front of her with her hands on her waist. She couldn't help but find her friends 'angry mother' pose funny and she would have laughed at Dakota if it wasn't for the nasty glare that was pointed towards her.

"Excuse me, do you mind returning my blanket and kindly fucking off?" Celosia managed to bumble.

"Get that pretty little bum Out of the bed, we have a lot to talk about" Dakota said, next to her standing Serafina that looked like she'd rather be anywhere but there.

"No, let me sleep I'm tired" the girl argued shoving her face deeper into the pillow.

"I wonder why" Serafina snorted out before covering it with a cough after earning a nudge from Dakota.

"Celosia, you better get out of the damn bed and get dressed or I swear on Avery's polka dotted boxers I will fucking drag you out of it" Dakota fumed. It was obvious the oldest one of the group was not up for jokes, and angry Dakota was bad Dakota. Not someone anyone would want to deal with.

The brunette had no choice but to leave her precious bed, not without an annoying comment, and actually face the god awful day that was ahead of her. It took her roughly about twenty minutes to get ready, which didn't bother her two friends as they were practically used to it.

Coming from one of the oldest and most intimidating pure-blooded families meant that you'd have to look your best, even though you'd be at your worst. Although Celosia was ashamed to admit it, her physical appearance was the only thing that assimilated her with her status.

"I'm ready" she muttered while approaching the two girls that were discussing something animatedly.

"Now we have a lot of things to tell you" Serafina sang out, hopping around Celosia Excitedly. Sometimes it made the brunette wonder how sane her friend was. They exited their dorm room and made their way to the great hall, much to Celosia's confusion as she was sure they had like ten minutes left until class.

"Well, I'm listening"

"So you remember that pesky Ravenclaw from fourth year?" Serafina began.

"The one that Abraxas 'accidentally' pushed into the black lake?"

"Yes, Well apparently she had an on going crush on Darius from first year and yesterday after you so graciously left, she decided to ask him out"

"Okay, but what's the-"