ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

•What is sanity, after all, Except the control of madness?-

What is sanity,
after all,
Except the control of madness?
-

A few days had passed since the little moment with Abraxas in the hallways, and she had been avoiding him like a plague. Abraxas didn't show any signs of wanting to be around her either. The two acted like they didn't know each other, both taking any chance they had to escape each other.

Julius, had been getting more annoying with each passing day. The little smirks he sent towards her put not only her on edge, but also Abraxas. Celosia knew the reason for his teasings, but the Malfoy didn't. He had gotten the impression that something happened between them two, which was the cause for his attitude towards the Rosier.

So every single time he had seen the two close to each other, he would lowkey interrupt. None of the two knew it was Abraxas, which made him a little more relaxed. He felt at peace knowing he could sabotage any relationship they had going on between them without having to explain himself. True coward tingz unno.

The rumor about her so called boyfriend, surprisingly hadn't died out. The ships between her and the Riddle gang had been getting worse, the students even went as far as to stalk the 'Slytherin princess'. It seemed as if that was her biggest alias lately, which made her scoff whenever the nickname was uttered near her ear shot.

Celosia Erebus was far from a princess. If anything, she'd prefer to be a warrior. Celosia would rather conquer than quiver, fight rather than let others do her dirty work. Might be a little over dramatic, but she'd rather dirty her own hands with the blood of her enemies than have their heads handed to her in a silver platter.  After all, it is much more satisfying to win at your own hands.

To Dakota and Serafina, Celosia was indeed no princess. More like a troll that doesn't do shit in life except eat, drink, make people's lives hard and judge others. They made it their sole purpose to never let the Erebus girl forget that, in their words 'a piece of shit should always know it's worth'.

That's exactly how Celosia found herself uttering the next line of words in an irritated tone, hastily walking through the corridors. "I am sending letters to your mothers concerning that foul language you two have been using against me"

The two girls snorted in amusement as they tried to keep up with the girl, and while they were failing miserably at that, Celosia had already gotten herself into trouble. Books flew a couple feet away from her as her downside kissed the floor, rather painfully. An array of apologies were sent her way as the cause of the incident kneeled in front of her, big calloused hands taking a grip around her forearm.

"The girl attracts trouble by even breathing" Dakota muttered under her breath, stopping right behind them with Serafina.

"Ouch" Celosia whined, not yet taking a glance at the guilty man in front of her: she was too busy being in pain.