ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

•Sweet, sweet girl•

Sweet, sweet girl

Now this is an actual update

Celosia could never say that she loved or at least liked mornings, because if she did say that, she'd be lying. But on that particular morning she felt extra shitty. She didn't know if it was because of the almost kiss or because of the guilt that's been gnawing at her for, and this is going to sound stupid, a reason she didn't even know.

Usually she wouldn't give a flying fuck, but goddamn. The blonde cunt really did know how to make someone feel bad. The image of his saddened eyes filled her mind the whole night. She regretted bringing up their past, yet she had no reason to regret it. He hurt her. So why, oh why did she feel so at fault for hurting him.

Truth be told, she didn't even know where all the sudden emotions came from. She didn't know why her mind was so desperately trying to cling on the memory of their close proximity, and why her heart was doing all the things that she never does. Regret. Guilt.

For the first time in her not so long life, she's feeling those emotions and she can't say she likes them. She never even knew that her heart, body, soul or whatever was familiar with those emotions. That's when another reason for her to hate Abraxas came up.

Rage and annoyance clashed together inside her like untamed waves in the ocean on a stormy day. Celosia threw the covers off of her as she stomped over to the bathroom, fuming.

"Fucking Malfoy. Barely getting rid of him in person and now he has the audacity to haunt my mind all day and night" she scoffed under her breath, her ears reddening a shade or two.

While she was angrily cussing Abraxas out under her breath and trying to tame the birds nest that was her hair, Serafina's demon cat decided to join her and scare her shitless. Celosia hated the naked cat.

"Somebody better be dying or I swear I'm going to fucking lose it!" Celosia heard the lovely grumpy voice of her eighty year old best friend screech from the room.

"No ones dead yet but I heard there's gonna be some little incident concerning a certain Malfoy today" she whispered under her breath, thinking about a million ways she could end him. The two figures walked into the small bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Serafina questioned with a concerned expression.

"Your hideous fucking cat is what's wrong"

"He's not hideous" Serafina gasped, quickly taking the demonic creature in her arms and cuddling it.

"It's fucking naked" Celosia pointed out irritatedly.

"It's not naked!" the blonde squealed before whispering to the creature 'it's okay, your beautiful baby'.

"It's literally only skin and bones! I can't even look at that creature without wanting to puke"