ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

•Oh empty note, Shadows of my past Made it to the end •

Oh empty note,
Shadows of my past
Made it to the end

   Celosia was always one for trouble, when she was younger she'd take any chance to create some mischief. The minor of Erebus has always been a place filled with constant chaos. As she grew older, that trait had never left,  but the minor did change drastically. It became gloomy, empty and scary.

Of course that didn't affect the girls attraction to trouble, she had Hogwarts to pent it on. Something about being in a sticky situation always brought a smile on the girls face. Now there was one thing that was particularly different about the situations she's had before and that was her insane ability to find her way out of whatever trouble she got into stealthily.

On this particular night, with the moons shining in all its glory in the dark sky and all that, she for some reason didn't have whatever ability of getting out of trouble she used to have. Instead of turning Sebastian Abbot's cat into  a disgustingly pink hue, Celosia came across a room. A room, the door of which was slightly ajar.

Celosia could have sworn that the door was never there before, she passes the corridors almost twenty times a day! Now, Celosia knew that things like that were never to be meddled with. Secret doors might even be the cause of her demise, and that was definitely not a thing she was look forward to. But the itching desire of hers to enter through the door burdened her whole body.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Celosia" she hissed, trying to remind herself. But then, the burning desire to know what's behind the door would definitely not allow her to sleep. What's the worst that could happen? She asked herself.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, she realized that a lot of unpleasant things could happen. Things that could very much affect her in the worst ways possible.

She sighed, deciding to ignore the door no matter how much suffering that would cause her, but before she could turn around, the sound of footsteps filled her ears, making her panic.

"No, no, no" she whispered to herself. She didn't know who it was, but even if she did she would still not want to be seen out of bed at curfew. People in Hogwarts were snitches.

Celosia looked around her, trying to find a place to hide but gave up once she noticed that the door was the only way she could escape whatever or whoever it was. Unless of course the enter the room which they probably would since there was a damn reason for it to be there in the first place. She couldn't even think properly as she jumped into the room

The big room that looked dangerously similar to the Slytherin common room. With its own touch of uniqueness. There were three couches right in front of a fire place, and a desk not far off, almost pressed to the wall with two book shelves on each side. For some reason it was littered with different object and upon further inspection, she realized it wasn't just a big room, it was an enormous room.