ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

•Fucking shite•

Fucking shite

"You will explain yourself, now" he ordered, Celosia's breathing hastened, the intense rhythm of her heart hammering against her chest and she was pretty sure Abraxas felt it too. She stood completely petrified under his stare, her lips slightly twitching at the close proximity.

She could feel his furious exhales, his cold breath hitting the side of her cheek as he leaned even closer. Celosia found herself lost in his fury pits of anger that were colored in icy blue. They terrified her, although she wouldn't admit it. But she couldn't bring herself to look away.

With his body pressed against hers, her mind was both completely empty and at the same time filled with many hazy thoughts that she just couldn't catch the grasp of. Celosia tried to get a hold of herself, she really did but never in her life did she find herself as out of control as she was at that moment.

"W-what?" She stuttered once she realized that he was still waiting for an answer. Abraxas' breath hitched for a moment before he hit the wall beside her face in pure anger. Celosia jumped at the sudden act as a squeal escaped her mouth.

"You know damn well what, don't act stupid!"

That wasn't the Abraxas she knew.

"I- I really don't know what you're talking about..." she gulped, trying to regain her confidence, but failing immensely.

"how about you step the f-fuck away and stop glaring at me" she stuttered, trying to push him away. Abraxas didn't twitch. She honestly didn't know what she had expected to happen with her piteous, weak push.

"Tell me it isn't true"

Celosia tilted her head as she observed him, why would he want it to be false? She didn't know what to answer nor say, she stood in front of him like a fool, her mouth opening and closing like a fish. It wasn't. It isn't. Abraxas repeated over and over as he let out a sigh of relief, suddenly leaning in closer to her.

Panic ripped through Celosia's veins as she felt him pressing onto her even more, their noses touching. She shut her eyes tightly, expecting a kiss only to be surprised when she no longer felt his cold breath on her face. His face was deeply buried into her shoulder, inhaling the scent he had loved for years. It seemed to never change.

She still smelt of chocolate, and a little bit of lavender.

The feeling of his breath hitting her neck made her weak, as she shivered in delight. "I should've known it wasn't true" his whisper was barely audible. That, or she was just too busy trying to conceal her whimpers to actually hear  what he had said.

"Abraxas, I think you should get off of me" Celosia tried to move, but was stuck in his arms. She gasped as he began to trail soft kisses down her neck, his hand gently gripping the other side of her neck as her knees gave out completely for a second.