performance

After our moment in the office we returned to my mother's office where Adam kissed me on my cheek before he left to meet the rest of the band.

I looked at my mother with a small smile on my face and she just shook her head. I could tell she had an idea of what just happened, but I hope she did not know how far we went.

"Come on mom lets go take our seats, we don't want to miss the show"

With that said we walked to our seats to see the show of the year,

-------------

It has been two days since the performance and my mom has decided to sign the band.

Today she is calling them to the house to have a signing and I am so excited to see Adam. I have been talking to him over the phone but other than that we have not seen each other.

It is 12:00pm when I finally get out of bed and the band will be here at 1 o'clock.

I quickly jump out of bed and go for a shower. I know I have to make it quick so I can get my hair ready so I look hot for Adam I want to make sure he doesn't forget me or regret what we have done.

As I slip on some dark jeans and a pink top, I hear the doorbell ring.

I take one more look at myself and head for the stairs.

Just as I am walking down the stairs my mom opens the door and I look right into Adams eyes.

Looking into his eyes I fell in love all over again

I quickly made it down the stairs and straight into Adams arms. I realized I was being clingy and decided to step back and let him go.

But Adam had a different idea he quickly placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into him giving me a small kiss on the lips.

At that moment I forgot where I was and depend the kiss.

We heard a throat clear, and we jumped apart. I had totally forgot about my mom being home and the reason Adam was here.

Adam POV

I could not wait to see Emily and her beautiful smile. She surprised me the night of the concert, I pulled her in the room to talk and kiss her not have sex.

But the sex was amazing, and I know she is the girl for me.

For a while now I have been looking for a girl to like the real me and the singer. And I think I finally found her. And if her mom signs us then I will get to see her a lot more after the tour because we will return to New York to record our first cd with them.

I know I will be leaving in a few days I just hope she will wait for me and that I can call her every day and dream about her beautiful face.

As I approached her front door, I was wondering how she would act when she sees me. I cannot wait to hold her again she fits perfectly to me and I know she is the one.

I ring the doorbell and wait to see my beautiful Emily.

The door opens and I am greeted by her mother.

Just as I walked in Emily was standing on the top of the stairs, I was shocked she was more beautiful than I remembered. I guess I was in a state of aww because I did not realize she had come down the stairs and was hugging me until she took a step back.

I quickly realized what was happening and pulled her back to me giving her a small kiss on the lips.

I soon deepened the kiss forgetting about everything around me.