14

"Did you miss me?"

I saw Elena begin to breathe frantically. I gripped her hand and pulled her into me. I stroked her hair while she hid into my chest.

"Don't be scared brother, I am here to cause no harm!" Stefan grinned wickedly

"You've done enough don't you think?" Caroline spat.

"Not yet...I have one more order"

Elena turned around, curiously scared. I whispered her to stay close and she obeyed, slightly walking back into me.

"Well? What is it then?" I asked, if it involves Elena I will rip his heart out with no remorse.

Elena's POV

"Well? What is it then?" Damon asked.

I felt sick. I felt like I was going to faint. I felt wrong. I shouldn't be here with him. Me and Damon should be far away from here. But instead, I was face to face with my rapist. Even though Stefan didn't have a choice, I still felt hatred towards the brute.

"Klaus told me to have a little more fun" Stefan smirked at me. He was. He was going to do it again. 

I was going to die.

"Elena get out of here now" Damon whispered while pushing me behind him. I clutched his arm and prayed to some god above that he would not get his way again. If he did it again, I wouldn't survive it. I can't go through that again. My skin still crawls at the mere thought of it.

"STEFAN, IF YOU LAY A HAND ON HER, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF" Caroline yelled and snapped his neck before he could register what she said.

"Get him to the house, there is a cell with his name on it...."