17

Bonnie's pov.

"I am not going anywhere!" I screamed from the bathroom. It is three in the morning so I probably shouldn't be screaming so much but i just want to give seriousness to what I am saying. There was a sigh heard from the other side of the door.  

"Come on Bonnie, we'll miss the plane if we don't hurry up." Andy's tired voice said from the other side of the bathroom door. Him and the boys were persuading me to go for over an hour maybe. I locked myself in the bathroom in my flat and no one could get me out. I am simply not flying anywhere. 

"That's the point!" I snapped back. I really don't want to fly.

"Come on Bonnie, don't you want to go on the tour?" This time the voice belonged to Mikey. His voice sounded desperate and I just wanted to open the door and hug him but then they would have me. And would carry me out to the car and there would be no turning back. No I am not falling for any emotional blackmail. Not today. 

"I want to go on the tour but I don't want to fly. Like can't we swim there? Really? It's just America." After saying that out loud I realised how stupid it sounded. "Okay, that was stupid thing to say." I admitted. There was a laugh heard from the other side of the door. 

"So you are coming out?" Brook's hopeful voice asked. 

"Nope." All of them groaned again. "I am sorry but I'm not flying anywhere." I told them sitting down on the cold floor of the bathroom. 

"You are really pushing my buttons now Bonnie." Rye said his voice on the edge of angry.

"Oh, sorry I was just looking for the mute one." I snapped and there was a bang on the door. Rye probably kicked them. I feel bad for angering them but I can't help it I am awfully terrified. I heard a movement on the other side of the door. The boys must have walked away. What if they leave without me?

Andy's pov.

Bonnie rushed to the bathroom the moment we came in the flat. She locked herself there so none of us could get to her which was making the situation a lot harder. We tried everything so far and it was getting obvious that Rye was getting angry. I was a little irritated too but I just know how afraid she is. We all understand but we need to leave. We can't disappoint our fans. Rye kicked the door in anger and marched to the girls room. I followed not knowing what he wanted to do. He walked to Kayla's bed and jumped on it startling the girl. 

"The fuck has gotten into you?" Kayla yelled making Livy lift her head startled. 

"What? Who attacked?" Livy mumbled confused. I would've been too if something like this happened to me.  

"Aliens with a brain of a child now go back to sleep." Kayla ordered grumpily and turning back to glare at Rye. "You better have a good reason to wake me up this early. Or late. Or whatever time it is I want to sleep!" Rye gave her a sheepish smile. 

"I am sorry." He said first to calm Kayla calm down. Not that it helped but still. "I need you to get Bonnie out of the bathroom or we'll miss the plane." Rye said pleadingly looking Kayla in the eyes. She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Do you have all her things?" She asked walking towards the door. I nodded. 

"Yeah everything's in the car already." We walked to the bathroom door where Mikey, Brook and Jack were still sitting by the door or leaning on the wall. 

"Go to the car. This won't be a pleasant sight. Mike you stay here." Kayla said darkly and two younger boys stood up running out of the apartment. Mikey stood up as well and walked over to us. Kayla turned to us and started whispering. "Alright once I open the door I'll try to get her out of the bathroom. You guys will be here and catch her." We all nodded agreeing. Kayla sighed and knocked on the door. It was so strong I was afraid she would break the door. But if it would help I ain't complaining. "Barbara open this stupid door right the fuck now or I'm gonna break them down." Kayla threatened.