26

Bonnie's pov.

I stood in the middle of our room, in our flat which let me tell you looks quite empty. Most of our clothes and things like that were already shipped to the new house. Boys still hadn't showed us it and we've been home for quite some time now so I am just asking, why? Why can't they show us where the fuck are we going to live! How am I supposed to know they are not just gonna kidnap me or something? I mean okay they are not gonna kidnap me but I want to see the house. I am so happy today me and Andy are having private recording in a studio for our song. No one yet knows about it, it is supposed to be a secret. We want to play it or preferably sing it on next tour to show our fans that Andy and I are dating. Until then we may have some time to tell the others. The calm day was interrupted by our doors being opened rapidly and a deafening shouts were heard through the flat. Saint mother of all clamour that can be heard on this planet. Why did we choose such loudly speaking friends? I mentally scolded myself and decided to join the others in the living room that will be crowded today for the last time maybe. Today is the final packing and tomorrow we will just take our mattresses and clothes and boxes with books and stuff like that and it is straight bee line to the new house.  I don't know how we want to sleep there if there is not any furniture but I guess boys have it covered. I walked in the crowded living room/kitchen to see everyone in a happy mood. 

" 'ello Bonnie." Rye greeted from the couch he was sitting on. He wore cheery smile like always and seemed like he was chatting with Kayla about something rater funny before I came here, because Kayla still had tears from laughter running down her cheeks. 

"You lot seem to be having a good time." I remarked with a smirk giving still laughing Kayla a questioning look. The hell was happening here? What were they laughing about? 

"Heard you and And are going to have a private recording in studio today." Brooklyn piped in looking at me and Andy wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. 

"I don't even want to know what you are thinking about Brooky." I said standing on my tip toes to reach for a glass in the cabinet but only thing I grabbed was air. I tried again jumping up a little but still nothing. "Fuck, where are all the tumblers?" I said annoyed turning around my own hair slapping me in my face as I stopped. This is so professional. Note the sarcasm.

"Um, to be honest I don't know maybe in one of the boxes." Livy said not even bothering to look up from her box she was currently filling up. She is maybe a bit stressed about the moving thing, thinking we will forget something behind. To be honest I don't see much of a problem in that. 

"Great, and what should a person do if they are thirsty?" I asked hoping someone would give me an answer. And I don't take try and find as an answer. 

"You can still use your hands." Jack reminded and I gave him a really look. 

"Am I really supposed to drink water from my hands?" I asked but no one answered me so I took it as a yes. I took a deep breath and walked over to the sink. I was about to ran the water when I was spun around. 

"We can go grab a drink and maybe a snack on our way to the studio." Andy offered making me smile. 

"That would be lovely." I said and he nodded with a soft smile. 

"Alright I'll go down to grab my car from the parking lot and I'll be waiting by the entrance for you, you grab your things and we'll meet there." He said and I nodded lightly looking up at him my eyes green eyes growing bigger, you know that thing when your pupils grow bigger when seeing something or someone you love? Where that's what my eyes seem to do when they look at Andy. "You are so cute." He cooed and leaned down and kissed me. It was cute and sweet but then an aunt named reality hit me over the head with her purse reminding me that everyone else was still in the room. I pushed him away and looked at him wide eyed. He didn't get it at first, but when he did finally, you could clearly see the moment. His eyes grew wide and he became all scarlet red. I looked at everyone in the room and everyone was looking at us with surprised looks. Only Mikey was smirking I guess, but everyone else just looked shocked. My boy walked over to Livy cupping her face in his hands, his mind searching for something to say while Livy gave him a terrified look. If I can be honest I don't know what is going on either. "Livy, you are really organised and I love you for that." Andy said pressing his lips to Livy and I had to bite my lip so I won't laugh at Mikey's shocked face and don't even let me start on Livy's. Andy then let go of Livy and walked to Kayla who was still on the couch. "Kay." He said cheerily and kissed her too. I wonder what is he going to do next. Andy straightened up and looked at Dede but Brook held her protectively so she was out of option, so Andy leaned to Rye. "Bye babe." He said to him and pressed his lips to Rye's quickly and walked away out of the flat in quick pace. Well this was definitely interesting.