6.

(*Since someone awesome is complaining about short chapters... Here's a big one*)

3rd month:

“We're not watching Batman again” Louis clearly informs as he makes his space between Liam and Harry.

“How about Harry potter?”

“Yes" Liam instantly agrees, “It's been awhile"

“I wanna see Marvel" Zayn insists, flipping the channel while the other boys decide which movie they gonna watch.

“Who asked you?” Liam arches his eyebrow “You don't get to choose"

“You're watching on my T.V. so, I should get to choose"

“It's our T.V.”

“I paid for it"

“Then why is it in the hall? Move it in your fucking room"

“It's my house- I can put it where ever the fuck I want” Zayn snaps.

“If you're forgetting this house is officially mine too”

Harry and Louis looks back and forth at Zayn and Liam as they start bickering, now throwing cushions right and left.

“Alright!!” Louis yells “We're watching Aladdin and that's it" (*Look- I HAVE TO PROMOTE MY BOY AS MUCH AS I CAN*)

They both just nods, refusing to look at one another again. The movie was going quietly, no one saying anything when Liam suddenly remembered something.

“Mum is in London" Liam says loudly, well, for Zayn to listen but he acts like he is talking to Louis.

“Who’s?” Zayn asks, because well, he knows Liam is talking to him.

“My mum, Ruth is having her baby this month, so she is staying at her place for a while”

“cool"

“she might-" Liam chews on his bottom lip “I-She was saying she might crash our place for a night- tonight?”

Zayn's ears perch up on that, “What???”

“I don’t know- she said she might-" and the doorbell rings making like gasp “Oh shit"

The boys jostled from the couch, Liam and Zayn running in the kitchen while Louis goes in the balcony, leaving Harry to attend the door.

Harry glances through the peephole “It's Mrs.Payne" he announces loudly, nervously pacing infront of the door.

Louis came in crashing in the kitchen where Zayn and Liam are silently cursing each other in panic. “Guys I just went in the balcony- its too risky, we can’t jump"

Zayn rolls his eyes and rubs his forehead “What now? If she finds out that me and Liam live in two different rooms, she’s gonna flip and she will tell me mum and then me dad will know and then his Dad will know!”

“Okay, Harry and I will distract her, Liam move your things in Zayn's room as soon as possible"

“Why should I move? He can bring his clothes in my room-"

“Liam this is-" Zayn is about to scold Liam when Louis hushes him.

“Mate, Zayn's room is bigger and he has tons of free space so do it now"

“Hello, Mrs.Payne, what a pleasant surprise" Harry voice panicked them more, and finally the boys were on the move.

Liam moving as much as his well folded clothes in Zayn's room, where Zayn made room for Liam's belonging, all this while Louis and Harry kept his mum engaged in a conversation, quiet rudely still keeping her at door.