14.

(*and with this chapter I wrapped half of my story*)

“Zayn please answer me” Olivia is on the verge of tears as she dials Zayn's number and nervously looks around the courtroom. Her eyes locked at Andy who was looking as terrified, “please Zayn”, and as the call goes unattended she curses.

“Court is going be in session in about 2 minutes”

Olivia gulps, and her heart jumps in her throat when her phone starts ringing.

It’s Zayn calling.

“Zayn”

“I am so sorry, Liv, I-I am here” and she takes a breath of relief, watching Zayn stumble in the courtroom.

“Zayn” she assuring looks at Andy who is slumps back in his chair, looking relieved.

“Oli-“ she slaps his arm.

“Asshole, I told you not to go alone”

“I gave them the money”

“What?”

“No one’s coming after Andy” he hands her Andy's documents, “Do the rest, Liv”

“Was it hard?”

“Sorta but I took Tyler with me”

She gasps, “I almost forgot about him”

“See, having a friend like him wasn’t that bad after all”

“He is a fucking son of a mafia boss?”

“And that did the trick” he weakly laughs.

“Good job, Zaynie”, she beams at him and pats his stomach, eyes widening when Zayn hissed in pain, “wait- did they hurt you”

“Tyler kinda punched me for not inviting him in my wedding- said was proper pissed on seeing pics on Facebook. Now I have a feeling I have to marry Liam again just to invite him” he laughs but the worry on Olivia's face stays, “hey, its nothing. Concentrate on the case, yeah?”

She grins and nods, takes a deep breath, checking her attire one last time when the session began.

“Because of health issues, the federal judge is replaced. Case of  now in session, Honourable Judge George Gray presiding”

Olivia snaps her head at Zayn who immediately widens his eyes and looks away.

“You fucking didn’t” she mouthed before turning her attention back to the Judy.

And an hour or two later, Olivia's head is about to pop in anger, “Do I look stupid to you?” she asks, grabbing her files after people were done congratulating her, “like for real?” she glares Zayn again, “Or you thought I wouldn’t have pulled it off without you?”

“I have nothing to do with this” Zayn raises his hands in defence.

“Look me in the eye and tell me you didn’t call Judge Grey”

“Liv-“

“I fucking knew it” she is about to move past Zayn when someone blocked her way.

“I just wanna say how grateful-”

“OH FUCK OFF” She screams at his face, eyes flaring as she grips her files a little harder.

“That’s what I wanted to talk about- fucking me”

She is about to scream or maybe hit the poor lad when Zayn grabs her arm and drags her out of the courtroom before she could tarnish her reputation more than she already had, “Don’t take it out on the poor lad, Liv, I am sorry” he pleas, “Its not like I never trusted you- its just I didn’t wanted to take any chance”