13.

Zayn is calmly looking around as his sister is having a mental breakdown.

“I can’t do that”, she says, shaking her head firmly, “I can’t, Zayn”

“Fine then” he sips his coffee, eyes roaming around the art gallery of this cafe, “I will hire another lawyer”

“For what?” She asks, her blue eyes shot open.

“For my divorce”

“Zayn Bhai”, she sighs, rubbing her temples, “ this is the purest form of blackmail- blackmailing is wrong”

“Like you get to say that” He scoffs, rolling his eyes

“Please try to understand!” She pushes her chair closer to his, “It's confidential” she whispers yells, “Besides what will you do?”

“Everything I can- it’s Liam”

“Exactly the Liam who almost ended you in jail”

“Liv”, Zayn glares her, “Forget that pen drive thing- don’t use that against him”

“Well, I can’t, Zayn he-“

“Whatever he did is between me and him. We are married- stay out”

“wow” she shakes her head, “you’re married because of me but sure”

“What are you doing for him? Why does he need money?”

Olivia sits there in silence, her mind over driving to the day she approached Liam or vice versa.

Flashback:-

Olivia is chugging her 5th glass of coffee, reading his father's will over and over. She can’t believe her step-mum had guts to hide this from her- she can sue her for that but first, she needs to sort this out. She is not a bit worried about convincing Zayn to marry any stranger but she can’t just let any stranger marry her brother- has to be someone worth trusting and she is running out of time.

“God, help me” she cries, ready to pull her hair out in frustration when her secretary knocks her door.

“Ms Nelson” she timidly calls with an apologetic smile, “there is someone asking for you”

“I can’t see anyone right now” Olivia grunts, arranging her sheets, “If it’s urgent then tell Calder to attend them- I am busy”

“I told him that,” she says, shaking her head softly, “but he insists on seeing you. He said he is someone you know?”

“who is it?”

“Some Liam Payne”

“Li?” she widens her eyes, “send him in right away”

She patiently waits for the door to open again and when it does, she leaves her chair to go and hug the guy.

“Li” she smiles and snuggles closer in his chest, “I haven’t seen you in so long”

“Missed you too, Liv”

She pulls away, “So what’s up? Got in little trouble or something?” she laughs, but the way Liam's smile slipped off his face, she changes her tune, “Everything alright, Li?”

He nods, his eyes stopping on the table, “Is that normal?” he asks, amused by the number of coffee cups.

“Li, don’t change the topic, what’s up?”

Liam sighs, “I need your help, Liv and some money”

“Huh? Money for what?”