Epilogue!!

(*Wow so this is happening*)

Zayn walks out his washroom, a towel wrapped tight around his waist with water droplets fresh on his body. He opens his closet and presses his lips in a thin line.

“Am gonna kill him”, he grunts and is about to scream his name when his phone started ringing.

“Zayn, guess what-”

“I am going to kill him, Harry” Zayn groans, “I am telling you he is onto something”

“What did he do now?”, Harry lowly chuckles.

“My closet is empty- I don’t have a single Tee to wear”

“Bullshit”

Zayn hangs up and facetime him just to prove his point, “See for yourself”, when Harry gasps, Zayn rolls his eyes and flips the camera, “He took everything”

“And you’re naked”

Zayn rolls his eyes again and tilts the camera down to show his wrapped towel, “Not completely- I am not a pervert”

“ooo you have a sexy body-” Zayn snaps his head when the door creaked open and Liam walks in, wearing one of his Hugo t-shirt- the one he himself brought.

He opens his mouth to ask him about his stolen clothes but Liam is glaring him as if he is caught something he shouldn’t be doing. Liam folds his hands, “Who is on phone?” he asks, arching his eyebrow and Harry started laughing on the speaker.

“Don’t worry, Li, It’s me” Harry yells, “He was just showing me his abs- not the part of his body you’re interested it”

Zayn widens his eyes and his heart sinks in his stomach, “Haz-” he is about to scolds when Liam speaks.

“We are good then. I trust you, honey” Liam's eyes carefully dance on Zayn body, taking in the half-naked figure, and suddenly he clears his throat, “and I forgot what I came here for”

“Umm that’s my t-shirt, right?” zayn asks, “and jacket too?”

“No, these are mine” Liam flatly lies, and he can tell Liam knows he lying and also that he hates liars yet Zayn can’t get to hate him a bit.

At first, it was sure endearing, Zayn loved seeing Liam in his clothes, it gave him an odd sense of joy and contentment. It was great but with time though, it just became a little too much, little too annoying, as of now considering how he is left with an empty closet.

Liam weakly smiles at him and walks out of his room, “That was the shirt he got me, Harry.!!! How can he say it’s his. It’s mine. He is hogging everything that’s mine”

“You’re married, Zayn, you can’t fuss about sharing things”, Harry giggles, fuelling Zayn's anger.

“Fuck off”

“Get back at him then” Harry suggested, “Wear his clothes-”

“No way. Liam is crazy about his stuff. Like when we first moved in I took his pen to write something down and Liam lost it. He was so fucking angry and then upset and then angry again”

“Well that Liam and this Liam are two different people! This one is far up your arse”

“Is not”

“He took you on a date last week- now he’s probably hoping for you to make a move. So do me a favour, MAKE A MOVE!!”

“It’s nothing like that-“