10.

Liam stood infront of a big building, his heart beating loud in his chest as he stares in awe. He started doubting his presence, he is way under dress for the occasion. Regardless the doubt creeping in, he sighs and goes inside.

Infront of the main door stood 3 bodyguard, one of them holding a guest list and Liam starts sweating when its his turn.

“Name?” one of them asks, nervously looking past his shoulder as if he is expecting someone special.

“Liam Payne" he taps his feet, watching the guy go through the list, and the frown marks on the guy's forehead gave Liam his answer.

“Sorry kid, your name's not here" he shrugged, “Call someone and I may let you in"

Liam quickly nodded and left the line. He moved aside and tapped his pockets only to find them empty ‘Oh fuck' he curses, hating the habit of not checking his phone before leaving. He went to the guard again and made his best puppy face “Umm I forgot my phone” he bites his lip “Can you call someone from inside?”

The guard rolled his eyes, again looking past Liam's shoulder “Name"

“Olivia” Liam quickly says, again watching the guy go through the list.

“The name’s not here. You sure you're at the right place?”

Liam arched his eyebrow “Isn't this Zay-“

“Oh they are here" the guard slightly pushed Liam aside, other two guards following him. The guard opened door of the just arrived car and an elderly woman steps out, followed by her guy and taking in their outfits, Liam scoffs at himself.

Of course, he is at the wrong place. Why someone this rich attend Zayn's exhibition? As far as Liam knew Zayn wasn't that famous or anything, just made enough money to support his family and him.

He walked back to his car, planning to go back to his flat when he heard loud music echoing the road.

He remembers Olivia mentioning their neighbours being loud, maybe he should ask them about the place?

And if the music on the road was loud then standing infront of the door, Liam could feel his lungs buzz along. He has no idea how someone can hear the doorbell but he tried and to his very surprise someone opened the door with a shit eating grin.

“Hey" His eyes went from Liam's face to his feet, then coming back to his face “sweetheart" he adds, biting his lip, “We were expecting you"

“Really?” Liam asks, trying to look past the guy, only to find darkness behind “Is this Zay-"

“Oh fuck, Sam is in luck- come in" he gushes, “Your company didn't escort someone like you when I turned 18”

And Liam's body alarmed, “Umm maybe I am at the wrong place" he weakly laughs and tries to take a step back but the guy's hand wrapped around his wrist and without listening to a word coming out of Liam's mouth he dragged him in.

“GUYS HE IS HERE" he cheered and for a second the music stopped and every hungry eye was on Liam, “Call SAMUEL"

“I am not who you think I a-"

“Ohh" Liam turned his face to a guy who touched his bicep, “he is hot"

Liam slapped his hand, his eyes flaring in anger, “You got the wrong person. Mister. I gotta go"

“I want him" Sam claimed and two strong hands twisted arms behind his back, arching his chest forward.

“Well my brother turned 18 today and I promised him the best fuck of his life, with whoever he desires. Now get on board and we might have to force you"

“fuck you" Liam spits on the guy's face, and obviously he pressed the wrong nerve because strong fingers were wrapped around his neck, choking life out of his.

“Tear his shirt" he commands while bringing Liam close by his throat, “I like feisty”, and Liam could feel his right sleeve tear off his shoulder. Liam realised his non mobile legs can work so he kicked the guy choking him, an elbow jab to the person behind holding his arms and pushed past the crowd desperately to reach the door.

He pushed the door open only to stumble into a guy's chest and bounce back, and the only flash Liam's brain can process was those amber eyes, “Zayn" he calls, fist desperately balling around Zayn's black blazer as someone caught Liam's other arm to pull him back.

Given the time, Zayn stood their with wide eyes, his instincts kicking in, and the first thing he did was grab Liam. Apparently the guy holding Liam left him because Liam was stumbling out and getting behind Zayn.

“Get hi- Ohhh" the guy gasped on seeing Zayn, “Zee? Oh shit! Gonna keep the music down- Sorry" he quickly apologises and his hand goes around Zayn to touch Liam but only to get slapped in mid-air.

The guy arched his brow and stared at Zayn, “Any problem, mate?”

“What’s going on?” Zayn asks, folding his arms suggestively.

“umm Samuel's birthday blast- feel free to join bro" he tries to get Liam but Zayn steps in the way again “Wait- Did you book him?”

“Book?”

“From the escort agency- I paid 10 grands for a shy innocent hooker, you know for Samuel” his eyes roamed on Liam again “Was not disappointed to be honest"

Zayn eyes widens even more and he turns to Liam, wondering how the fuck Liam got himself in this situation.

And Liam was about to explain himself when he saw Zayn's eyes twitch in a weird way, a smirk lifting the side of his lip, and in that moment, he knows. He just fucking knows.

“Zayn" he pleads, his heart hammering in his chest as he softly shakes his head.

“Neither am I” Zayn concludes, eyes still on Liam, “You can have him" and Zayn moves out of the way, only to get stopped by Liam.

“Zayn please” this time his plea comes out in a small cry, “Don’t do this"

“Hold on. Does he know you?”

“oh yea” Zayn laughed “Might've fucked him once or twice" and the guy laughs along, nodding his head, “this innocent face is a lie" and the bitterness in Zayn's voice is clear, “who can know that better me”

“I already paid so it sucks to force him, you know" the lad explains, rubbing the back of his neck, “he is feisty- gotta tame him”

“Oh good luck with that, Matt", Zayn shakes his hand with the guy and turns to Liam, “I tried my luck, now's your turn, and then Sam's maybe, he is a loud one, likes it rough-" and before Zayn can complete, his cheek stung, a sharp slap booming the corridor, and Zayn just smiles, rubbing the growing burn on his cheek as he turns to Liam again, who's eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall.

“Bitch" Matt is about to jump on Liam when Zayn hands pushes him away.

“Mind if I take him tonight? Gotta teach him a lesson" Zayn asks, and tears rolled down Liam's eyes. Though he wipes them quickly and tries to run only to be stopped by Zayn “Tell Samuel that I am taking this one home- and happy birthday”

The guy looks like he wants to say something, open his mouth and closes it just as soon. “Sure- we cool with the motorbike race on Saturday then?”

“Can't promise. See ya!” Zayn shrugs and grabs Liam's wrist before walking out of the building.