15.

(*If you guys are happy that I double updated... Let me ruin it for you😂 (because I am a bad person) From here on the updates gonna be slow because with this chapter I ended the things I was looking forward to write- like now the only thing I want to write is the epilogue 😭😭 Dont blame me- I don't like writing sad Ziam😭😭

But on the happy note: SMUT ALERT!

BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING*)

Liam was thrilled, happy and all about smiles, having his best mate beside him surely lifted the unsaid burden off his heart, so when he went back in his place, he was surprised but not upset when he saw faceless people stuffed in his flat, high music flaring his ears.

“PARTYYYY” Andy screams, stormy in before Liam. He walked in his own place like a complete stranger, given the fact he knows absolutely no one. So Zayn invited people, organised a party without asking him first. He sighs, thinking obviously Zayn didn’t bother asking him, why would he?

“Liam”, he hears his name call out, so he turns and finds Harry coming towards him, finally someone he knows and when Harry comes close he literally falls on him in order to hug him, “Apparently Olivia won her 40th case or something”, Harry describes.

“Oh, that explains the party” Liam weakly nods, “S’kool”

“Where have you been?” Harry asks.

Liam just smiles in response, “with a friend”

“Andy is here too?”, and Liam jaw tenses, his eyes widening.

“How-“ before he can complete his own words, he follows Harry's gaze and his worries dies when he finds Andy chatting with Olivia, “yeah, he was in town, so I invited him over”

“Oh” Harry’s face crunches in a frown, “Oh” this time he gasps, “Is he flirting with Olivia?”

Liam looks back at Andy and barks a laugh when Olivia splashes her drink on his shirt, but nonetheless, the guy shrugs it off, still sports a bashful smile, “Brave one he is” Liam comments. He freshly remembers how Andy's eyes beamed when he introduced Olivia and how Andy swore Liam is his favourite person in the world for hiring such a beautiful attorney. Seems like Liam's warning to stay away from her didn’t work.

Liam is about to save Andy, warn him about Zayn’s possessive behaviour towards his sister, but his throat dries when Olivia is walking towards Zayn's room, Andy trailing behind and the door shuts close.

“Okay” Liam gasps, “I need a drink” he clears his throat and goes in the kitchen, grabbing three cans of beer. Now Liam gave up on saving Andy like in general. He is getting a bit tipsy on his third can when Andy stumbles behind him, wearing a new shirt- he instantly noticed its one of Zayn's.

“What you doing here all by yourself?”

“So Olivia?” Liam blurted, searching the so called girl in the crowd, “Andy we went over this”, he sighs and chugs his leftover drink, “Zayn will kill you”

“Nah, he won’t kill his husband's best friend” and Liam gives him that petty glare, like he is not at all impressed by that title. Andy pats Liam's shoulder and squeezes it softly “Liam, you’re getting laid on a daily basis. Let me have at least hope for some action.”

“I am not getting laid” offended, Liam scoffs and pushes his hand, “I haven’t had sex in like 6 months”

“Why? What’s stopping you? I mean- look at that” Andy points his finger in the crowd, and Liam instantly rolled his eyes on finding the pointed person, “He is hot as fuck”