Monday's

Chapter 1

Teegan's POV

  I open my eyes and there's light pouring in. Monday mornings, always boring and tiring. I turn off my alarm clock an walk into my bathroom to get ready. I look in the mirror and notice my green eyes are brighter then usual. I turn on the tap to wash my face. When I'm done that i put on my makeup, natural but visible. Once done my makeup i straighten my medium length dark brown hair. Most people say i should wear it natural with my wavy hair but I prefer it straight. After doing all that I walk to my closet and pick my outfit. The usual outfit. Black skinny jeans, white tank, purple hoodie, and my black converse all stars. I wasn’t the smallest but definitely not big. I had muscles which made me a little bigger. After doing all that I grabbed my phone and go downstairs for breakfast.

   Once downstairs I walk into the kitchen to find that my parents are at the table drinking their coffee. "Morning mom. Morning dad." "Morning sweetie" they say together. I love when they do that. I was about to get something to eat when my phone went off with a text. I pulled it out of my pocket and found it’s a text from my best friend Brooke.

To: Teeg 

From: PurpleGangstaPenguin

Girl! Get yo ass out here. I'm parked in ur driveway! We need to get to school!!

-Brooke:)x

I laughed at the name.. She always thought it was the best name ever. After reading it i replied to it.

To:PurpleGangstaPenguin 

From: Teeg

One sec, just got to get something to eat!! Be right out!

Teegs xx

  After reading it over I pressed send. Grabbed an apple and ran to the door. Just as I got to the door i grabbed my stuff and yelled a goodbye i my parents. "Bye mom! Bye dad! Love you, seeya after school." With that I ran out the door.

   When I got out the door i saw Brooke sitting in her car. We were exactly alike in personality. But in looks a little different. She had longer and lighter hair then me. She also dressed differently. She is more girly. "Teegan! Earth to Teegan!!" A familiar voice I knew to be Brooke snapped me out of my thoughts. I quickly jumped into her car and we drove to the school. When we arrived Brooke parked in her parking spot. We got out of the car and walked over to our group including Sawyer, Riley and Nichole and the boys Kyle, Cody and Devon my boyfriend. Us 8 were known as the "popular people" or well “Populars” I don't fully get it but in not complaining. And now let the Monday begin.