Giant Overview

Time passes and many events happen. Zuzu asks Sora to teach her how to Fusion summon since she wants to do it in the Junior Arc League Championsip. Sora decides to train Zuzu but tells her to keep it a secret from Y/N. He tells her to watch all of his duels but Zuzu struggles to pay attention and daydreams most of the time. Meanwhile, Y/N (XYZ) and his friend Shay are trying to find information about Duel Academy.

Y/N (XYZ): Did you find anything?

Shay: I did not.

Y/N (XYZ): Damn!

Shay: Calm down Y/N (XYZ)!

Y/N (XYZ): How can I calm down? I lost Lulu! I told her that would never happen.

Shay: She wouldn't want you to act like this. What would Rio say?

Y/N (XYZ) tries to calm down. He is wearing his brother's Yuma's necklace. Astral appears beside him.

Y/N (XYZ): I failed, Astral.

Astral: You did not. When we were attacked, you managed to save Tori, Anna, Cathy, Dextra, and Rio. I think that's a success.

Y/N (XYZ): Yes but I lost Yuma. I should've stayed and helped him.

Astral: You know what would've happened if you stayed.

Y/N (XYZ): Doesn't change how I feel.

Shay walks over to Y/N (XYZ).

Shay: Thinking about your girlfriends again? They're safe.

Y/N (XYZ): I'm thinking about Yuma.

Shay: I'm sorry. I wish I was there too.

Y/N (XYZ) pulls out a second necklace. His Barian necklace.

Shay: Why do you still have that?

Y/N (XYZ): I can't change who I am, Shay. I'm a Barian.

Shay: Well, don't lose control.

Y/N (XYZ): I won't. I promise.

Shay: Did you find that creep on a motorcycle?

Y/N (XYZ): I have not.

Declan, at LDS, is dealing with the issue of finding XYZ and Fusion summoning signals. He is also dealing with attacks on his faculty at his school. Julia, Kit, and Dipper investigate. One day while Zuzu was training with Sora, she runs into Shay. Shay mistakes her for Lulu but Y/N (XYZ) appears in his mask and tells him that she isn't Lulu.