Rise of the Resistance/ Fighting Between the Rubble

The boy leads Y/N (Standard), Y/N (XYZ), Shay, Yuya, Gong, and Sylvio to the Resistance Hide Out.

Allen: Welcome to our hideout. My name is Allen. This girl's name is Sayaka.

Allen notices that Sayaka is on food duty.

Allen: You aren't on food duty today.

Sayaka: I know. I just wanted to help out.

Allen: I'm always telling her that she needs to worry about herself more. I apologize. She's just shy. Then again, the reason she is shy is sitting at this table.

Allen looks at Y/N (XYZ).

Y/N (XYZ): Why are you looking at me for?

Allen: Don't worry about. It's not my place to say. She'll tell you when she's ready. Anyway, she covers my shifts. I'm glad she loves to help people.

Sylvio: Can she refill my tea?

Y/N (XYZ) slaps Sylvio.

Allen: I'm still a little skeptical though. (Points to Y/N (Standard)) You look like the guy from Duel Academy.

Y/N (Standard): I get that a lot.

Y/N (XYZ): He's our comrade, Allen. If you don't trust him then trust me.

Shay: If Yuto had been there, then there wouldn't have been so many casualties.

Sayaka: Yuya, did you say that your last name was Sakaki?

Yuya: It is. Do you have any information about my father?

Sayaka: He used to be our teacher. He just showed up one day in Heartland. But when Duel Academy attacked and when we needed him the most, he vanished.

Yuya: Aww man.

Meanwhile, Zuzu wakes on the ground next to a building.

Zuzu: Ow. Where am I? Is this Paradise City? Then again, I don't recognize where I am. The last I remember is being sucked into a wormhole.

Zuzu looks at her bracelet.

Zuzu: I wonder what Y/N (Standard) was trying to tell me.

Zuzu wanders around and finds out that she is in Duel Academy. Much to her dislike and surprise. Some parents commented that she must've escaped from Duel Academy because she was supposed to be there. Juvenile Officers run after but she runs away. She is then cornered. The officers activate their duel disks.

Zuzu: I guess I have no choice but to fight.

A cloaked woman jumps in between the two. She removes her cloak to reveal Alexis Rhodes.

Officer: She must be one of those students who escaped.

Alexis: It's going to be okay. Just stay back.

Alexis defeats three Juvenile Officers.

Zuzu: Thanks.

Alexis: Don't mention it. Now come with me if you want to live.

Zuzu: Sure.

Zuzu and Alexis ride on a boat.

Zuzu: What's your name?

Alexis: Alexis. You?

Zuzu: My name is Zuzu. I can't believe I'm in Duel Academy. I wonder if Y/N from this dimension is here.

Alexis: Have you seen my boyfriend?

Zuzu: Well I did see him duel once.

Alexis: What deck was he using?