Stealth Warriors/ Bracing for Battle

Y/N (Fusion), Celina, and Barrett wonder the halls.

Celina: You took out that duelist. I got the next one.

Y/N (Fusion): Whatever.

Barrett: You seemed hesitant to card that duelist, Y/N. How come? I thought the leading general would've done it without hesitation.

Y/N (Fusion): I don't have to explain myself, Barrett. Now, where's our next target.

Celina: I left an anonymous challenge to another XYZ user. He should be on his way. He's my duel.

Y/N (Fusion): If you say so.

Celina: What's wrong, Y/N?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm fine.

Celina: Don't lie to me.

Y/N (Fusion): It's just been a while since I carded someone. I never got used to it.

Celina: You must've did it a lot though.

Y/N (Fusion): Doesn't matter. That guy is here.

A duelist walks over to the group. Celina approaches him.

Duelist: Are you the one who called me here?

Celina doesn't answer but removes her cloak and waves her arm as to challenge him. Declan appears out of nowhere.

Declan: You did a great job on your duel. Go get some rest.

The duelist starts to walk away but Celina tries to go after him. Declan grabs her arm.

Celina: Hey! Let me go!

Declan refuses to do so. Y/N (Fusion) arrives and punches Declan which makes him let go of Celina.

Y/N (Fusion): Never touch her.

Celina: What are you doing, stranger? If you're going to get in my way then I'll take you out first!

Barrett: Don't worry about it, Celina. I'll handle it.

Celina: No. This is my duel!

Barrett: No. The professor told me to protect you at all costs.

Celina: I don't need you to do that. That's what my best friend is for.

Y/N (Fusion): If he wants it then let him.

Barret duels Declan is and easily defeated. Y/N (Fusion) and Celina prepare to leave.

Declan: Don't leave.

Y/N (Fusion): You going to stop us?

Declan: I have a tail that might change your whole outlook on things.

Y/N (Fusion): Go ahead.

Celina: Y/N, we have no time for this.

Declan: You two look like people I know. Zuzu and another boy who shares your name.

Celina: What is this nonsense?

Declan: My name is Declan Akaba. My father is Leo Akaba. This isn't the first time we've met. Us three have encountered each other before.

Y/N: Get on with it.

Declan tells the tale of how he went to the Fusion Dimension and saw Celina running away from teachers. Celina wanted to prove that she was strong enough to fight on the front lines. The professors ordered for Celina to be captured. Declan helped her escape but they both face Y/N (Fusion) Y/N (Fusion) though is dressed in his Blue Eyes Master outfit. Leo tells Celina that she is to never leave Duel Academy. He then orders Y/N to take her away. Celina protests but knows that Y/N (Fusion) isn't in his right mind and gives up. Leo then sends Declan back.

Declan: I've been here working to foil my father's plans. I would like you two to join me.

Celina: Don't be ridiculous. I'm here to take care of the rest of the XYZ survivors. The one duelist my ex-boyfriend defeated wasn't who we were looking for. He wasn't much of a challenge either. Once I take these boys out, the Professor will have no choice but to acknowledge my strength. Let's go Y/N.

Celina and Y/N (Fusion) turn to leave.

Declan: Are you just going to follow her orders, Y/N (Fusion)?

Y/N (Fusion): She doesn't order me around.

Declan: Then make your own choice.

Celina: There is no choice. Wherever I go, he goes.

Declan: I wasn't asking you. I can tell the look in your eyes, Y/N (Fusion). You know what I'm talking about. You know that my father must be stopped.

Y/N (Fusion): I'm sorry but I don't. I wasn't myself when I attacked the XYZ dimension.

Celina: We've wasted enough time. Let's go, Y/N.

In the fusion dimension...

Leo: Sora, do you wish to return to the Standard Dimension?

Sora: I do.

Leo: Very well. I shall let you.

Sora: Thank you.

Leo: I want you to help Zane capture Zuzu and Celina.

Sora: What about, Y/N?

Leo: You, along with Zane, know how to make him cooperate. Do what you must. You are taking Obelisk Force with you.

Sora: Okay. I won't let you down.

Sora leaves.

In the standard dimension...the tournament his turned into a Battle Royal. All duelists get set to duel. Zuzu and Y/N stand with each other.

Zuzu: Good luck, Y/N. As if you'll need it.

Y/N: Thanks, Zuzu. You too.

Y/N walks over to Zuzu and plants a kiss on her cheek. Zuzu blushes and then hits him with her fan. She giggles and then runs away. Y/N stands up and smiles to himself. He looks at his puzzle.

Y/N: I have to win this. I have no idea what's going on but I can't worry about that now. I have to win this.