Dueling the Clones/ Beginning of the End

The four Y/N counterparts all look at the Bracelet Girls.

Y/N (Standard): Why are you here? We put you out of harms way for a reason!

Y/N (Fusion): It's a trap. I teleported them out of here. There is no way that they're here. Those are clones.

Rin: Don't trust him! He works for Duel Academy!

Celina: Why lie to them, Y/N (Fusion)? You know that we're still here.

Y/N (Standard) I'm going to end whoever did this to mess with us.

Y/N (Synchro): We're not falling for this at all. All of you wouldn't be together. The Professor would have never have Rin and Lulu out of his sight!

Celina: How unfortunate. They refused to cooperate the easy way. I guess we'll have to take them down the hard way.

All the Bracelet Girls reveal Fusion Duel Disks and teleport the Y/N counterparts away. Somewhere on Duel Academy...Y/N (Fusion) is all alone with Celina.

Y/N (Fusion): You don't fool me! I'll take you down!

Celina: You wouldn't harm your girlfriend would you?

Y/N (Fusion): Well...I always had a weird kink.

Celina: Besides, you'll help willingly, Blue Eyes Master!

Y/N (Fusion) starts to feel the brainwashing taking over. He falls to his knees.

Y/N (Fusion): No. This isn't possible. I teleported her away.

Y/N (Fusion) struggles to fight back. Celina looks at Y/N (Fusion) with an evil grin.

Celina: Come join me, my love.

Y/N (Fusion): No...NO!

Y/N (Fusion) breaks the brainwashing.

Celina: How?

Y/N (Fusion): My girlfriend would never use that technique on me. Now, you want to duel or what?

Celina: Fine. Let's duel. Once I win, I'm taken you back with me and you'll never break the brainwashing again.

Y/N (Fusion): Get your game on!

Y/N (Fusion)/Celina: Let's duel!

Turn 1- Celina

Y/N (Fusion)- 4000 LP/ Celina- 4000 LP

Celina: I'll go first and I'll start by activating the spell: Polymerization! I fuse Lunalight Blue Cat and Lunalight Purple Butterfly. By combining the reflexes of a fierce feline with the fluttering fury of a night time huntress, I can create a new lunar legend! I Fusion Summon! Lunalight Cat Dancer!

Lunalight Cat Dancer: Level 7- 2400 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Celina: I place a card facedown and my turn. You're up!

Turn 2- Y/N (Fusion)

Y/N (Fusion)- 4000 LP/ Celina- 4000 LP

Y/N (Fusion): My turn. Draw. Field Magic card: Cynet Universe, activate. Now all Link monsters gain 300 LP. Also, once per turn, I can shuffle a monster from either of our graveyards back into the deck! I activate my field spell in order to shuffle Lunalight Purple Butterfly back into your deck.

Celina: Urk.

Y/N (Fusion): Don't think that I don't know how your deck works. Linkslayer's effect, activate. Since I control no monsters, I can special summon him to my field!

Linkslayer: Level 5- 2000 ATK/ 600 DEF

Y/N (Fusion): I summon Dotscaper in ATK Mode.

Dotscaper: Level 1- 0 ATK/ 2100 DEF