Match with the Master

Meanwhile, Y/N (Synchro) and Zuzu arrive in the commons.

Y/N (Synchro): Welcome to our place.

Zuzu: Thanks.

Y/N (Synchro): Some of my girlfriends will be arriving shortly. I wonder where they are.

Y/N (Synchro) hands Zuzu a key.

Zuzu: What's this?

Y/N (Synchro): It's the key to Rin's room here. Make yourself at home.

Zuzu: Really?

Y/N (Synchro): Yeah. While you're at it, give her closet a whirl too. Rin loved to shop. There is something that will fit you in there. Besides, your style is so last year. If you don't change out of those clothes, they'll walk away on their own!

Zuzu gets angry and starts to slap Y/N (Synchro) with her fan.

Zuzu: Who do you think you are? If you ever talk to me like that again, a lot more will hit the fan, you blockhead!

Y/N (Synchro): Ow. Not my best move. I'm happy it wasn't Akiza.

Y/N (Synchro) goes back to working on his duel runner.

Y/N (Synchro) sighs.

Y/N (Synchro): I just miss the real days of turbo dueling. The dueling with SPC.

Zuzu walks in wearing some of Rin's clothes.

Zuzu: The water pressure is pretty good in this dimension!

Y/N's (Synchro) eyes light up and he prepares to jump onto Zuzu.

Y/N (Synchro): Rin!

Zuzu is holding her fan above her head which snaps Y/N (Synchro) from the illusion.

Y/N (Synchro): That's right. You're Zuzu. Not Rin. Close call there.

Akiza walks in.

Akiza: Y/N (Synchro), I'm here.

Zuzu: Who are you?

Akiza: Rin, when did you get back?

Zuzu: I'm not Rin. I look like her though.

Akiza: Oh.

Y/N (Synchro): Where are the others?

Akiza: Sector Security came with a surprise attack. I escaped. I don't know what happened to them.

Zuzu: You mean my friends?

Akiza: I suppose so. Don't worry. Y/N (Synchro) has escaped before. Your friends have Crow with them. They'll escape.

Zuzu: Good. Well, since we have time, do you guys want to tell me about yourselves?

Y/N (Synchro) and Akiza tell Zuzu about themselves. Zuzu is shocked.

Zuzu: That's crazy.

Akiza: Sure is.

Y/N (Synchro): Zuzu, I need to tell you something.

Zuzu: Yes?

Akiza: No confessing, Y/N (Synchro)! We have decided on no more.

Y/N (Synchro): It's not a confession. I entered both of us into the Friendship Cup.

Zuzu: What?

Y/N (Synchro): Yeah. I'm trying to win to get back to Jack. I entered you with me. We need to head over. The exhibition match will start soon.

Akiza: Well if that is all then I'll see you three around.

Akiza plants a kiss on Y/N (Synchro). Zuzu sighs and feels a little jealous.