Y/N's (XYZ) Revenge

The duel between Y/N (XYZ) and Dennis continues.

Melissa: What is Duel Academy? What is Dennis talking about? No matter...everyone can agree that this duel is getting heated.

Declan tells the council of the situation but the council remains uninterested. The rest of the Lancers feel betrayed.

Turn 4- Dennis

Y/N (XYZ)- 4000 LP/ Dennis- 4000 LP

Dennis: Before I continue, let me tell you a story. I was sent from Duel Academy to the XYZ dimension as a spy to locate a certain girl. I decided to pose as a street performer. One day, I found a girl with black hair with a purple streak running through it. I decided to start the show and challenged anyone to a duel. My duel monster picked her out of the crowd and she became my opponent. Little did I know that she was the one I was looking for. I was disappointed when I found out because I loved my little side gig. I messaged your fusion counterpart and he came and took her away. I then helped lead the charge. I returned to Duel Academy and learned why we kidnapped the girl. I even helped her to convince her to help us.

Y/N (XYZ) growls.

Dennis: The girl's name was Lulu. Is that someone close to you, Y/N (XYZ)?

Y/N (XYZ) becomes enraged.

Y/N (XYZ): HOW DARE YOU! I'LL DESTROY YOU!

Dennis: Sorry but this duel is over.

Y/N (XYZ) starts to giggle.

Dennis: What's so funny?

Y/N (XYZ): Do you think that I haven't been looking forward to this day? I've gone everywhere looking for you. Now that I've found you, I can end you! I've been looking forward to seeing that spell actually.

Dennis: Why is that?

Y/N (XYZ): So now I can destroy it. Trap card, open: Solemn Judgment, activate. When you activate a spell or trap card, I can pay half my LP and destroy it!

Y/N (XYZ)- 4000 LP - - -> 2000 LP

Dennis: What? How could you?

Y/N (XYZ): I told you that I was looking for you. Now end your turn.

Dennis: Urk. I end my turn.

Melissa: This duel looks to be over.

Turn 5- Y/N (XYZ)

Y/N (XYZ)- 2000 LP/ Dennis- 4000 LP

Y/N (XYZ): My turn. Draw! ZW- Leo Arms effect, activates. I can equip this monster to Utopia and then it gains 3000 ATK!

Dennis: What?

Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray V- 3900 ATK - - -> 6900 ATK

Dennis: I'm doomed!

JP (XYZ): Yes you are. Battle. Utopia, direct attack! Rising Sun Triple Chaos Slash!

Dennis: Ahh!

Dennis- 4000 LP - - -> 0 LP

Winner: Y/N (XYZ)

Everyone is completely shocked after the duel ends. Y/N (XYZ) walks over to Dennis.

Y/N (XYZ): Now I'm going to kill you. Literally. This wasn't a Shadow Game and you aren't going to the Shadow Realm. You're really going to die.

Y/N (XYZ) prepares to card Dennis when he sees a hand placed in his duel disk. He looks and sees Lulu.

Lulu Hallucination: Don't. Your better than this.

Y/N (XYZ): (Whispers) Lulu.

The Lulu Hallucination disappears. Y/N (XYZ) decides to not card Dennis. Instead, Dennis is taken away on a stretcher. Y/N (XYZ) goes to rejoin the Lancers. Everyone, especially the Lancers, are completely shocked by what happened. Declan asks the council to intervene, but the council does not. Three Y/N counterparts met later that night.

Y/N (XYZ): What did you do to Lulu, Kaiba?

Y/N (Fusion): I'm sorry but I don't know. I was brainwashed. I don't know what I did. Everything went blank. The next thing I knew people were telling me that I was the most cold-hearted duelist they've ever seen.

Y/N (XYZ): Do you know what the plan is?

Y/N (Fusion): I do not.

Y/N (Standard): Dennis joined the Lancers to keep an eye on Celina and take away Zuzu. I can't believe we didn't see that coming.

Y/N (Fusion): Well I can tell you that they won't get Celina. They'll have to take her out of my cold, lifeless arms.

Y/N (Standard): I feel the same way about Zuzu.

Y/N (Fusion): I made you a promise, Sukumo. I will get you back to your friend. I promise.

Y/N (XYZ): I believe you. Or I'll just do it myself.

Y/N (Standard): So do we all agree to do whatever we can to stop Duel Academy?

The three Y/N counterparts nod.

Y/N (Standard): Good. Now let's get some sleep.