Epilogue- Unfinished Business

It had been decided that the four dimensions would remain apart. Therefore, to celebrate the decision, there was going to be a Battle Royale between the four Y/N counterparts. This was supposed to decide which dimension was best. Most people from Heartland were given the chance to live in Paradise City as Heartland was being rebuilt. Through his genius, Y/N (Fusion) found a way to reverse what the fusion duel disks. Instead of carding, it took those who were carded and brought them back. Each duelist was preparing differently.

Y/N (Fusion) had a difficult time deciding on what deck to use. He had choose between his new Cyberse deck or his Red Eyes deck. People wanted to see the old deck but many others were excited to see the new deck. He already knew which one not to use. He put his Blue Eyes Deck in a case and vowed to never use it again. He promised Celina and he wasn't going to break it. Y/N (Fusion) was sitting in his room. Celina walked in.

Celina: Still deciding?

Y/N (Fusion): Yeah. I don't know which one.

Celina: Didn't Master Rule 4 make your Red Eyes deck obsolete?

Y/N (Fusion): Well Master Rule 5 was announced which changed things again.

Y/N (Fusion) just stared at his Red Eyes deck.

Y/N (Fusion): This deck was the one that started it all.

Celina: Sure was. You need to move and get some air. Let's go have some fun.

Y/N (Fusion): The rest are behind my door aren't they?

Blair walks in.

Blair: How did you know?

Y/N (Fusion): Because this is exactly something you would do.

Gloria: He's right. You know?

Grace: He knows us better than anyone.

Alexis: It's kind of scary sometimes.

???: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE UNANNOUNCED?

The girls entered the room to make room for a certain loli maid to enter.

Alice: This is very rude. You tell me when you're coming over.

Celina: What's wrong with a surprise.

Alice: I decide when he's available.

Blair: That's never!

Alice: Exactly. He has no time for you! He's mine!

Celina: He's all of ours. Do my Lunalights have to beat your Shaddolls again?

Alice: No. I'll make some time in his schedule for you to come over.

Alexis: That's good.

Alice: Once a month for only five minutes each!

Blair: Hey!

Grace: At least it's progress.

Y/N (Fusion) gets a text from his phone.

Alexis: Who is it?

Y/N (Fusion): Jaden. He's just saying, "Hi." Okay, girls, where are we going?

Alice: I vote ice cream!

Blair: We went where you wanted last time!

Celina: Yeah. It's my turn.

Y/N (Fusion): Let's just go.

The group laughs and leave the room.

Y/N (Synchro) was working on his duel runner constantly. He was completely ignoring and putting off his choosing of a deck. Rin walks in and sees Y/N (Synchro) working.