Chapter 3

Alice Hughes' POV

I could not argue with him because, oh my God! His kiss was so amazing that it turned my legs to jelly. I was trying to resist his charm at first but when he slipped his tongue inside my mouth, I cannot contain my excitement and arousal as I was moaning inside his mouth that got a smirk from him during our kiss.

"I know you would love that, my dear," he whispered as he broke for a while before he kissed me again. I was trying to push him away but his powerful, magnetic aura was so strong that I have to make sure that I will not succumb to his kiss. Alas, I did.

"Just let me have you, please," he whispered against my mouth before he nuzzled my neck. It was intoxicating that I don't know what to do. I have to make sure that I don't get too attached to this kiss or I might lose my mind. Then, he took my mouth again and again until I lost count of our kisses. Later, the mysterious man broke the kiss, leaving me in a daze. He was smirking down on me as he readjusted my weight in his arms.

"See? That wasn't so bad," he said. He was confident enough that I can take him unaware. I smiled at him, tilting my head up to show that I wanted to kiss him again before I wrapped my legs around his neck as quickly as I could. Then, I dragged and smacked him to the floor. "Ow!" He shouted before I got away from him as soon as possible. I ran for the front door before I was being trapped by him from behind.

"Nowhere to go, my dear," he said as his hot breaths hit my neck. I shuddered but in a good way. I glanced over my shoulder as I saw his ruby eyes were glistening with mischief as his lips were pulled into a smirk.

"If you want to know me better, meet me at the cafeteria at 8 PM tomorrow sharp. Don't be late," he whispered into my left ear before he got off from me. I waited a few minutes before I turned and when I did, he was already gone. I sighed before I was sliding to the door and I don't know what to do but cried silently because my first kiss has been stolen by that gorgeous douche bag.

After an hour or so while I was just sitting there, useless and frozen to the spot, I wiped my tears with the back of my hands as my anger was burning slowly inside me. I wanted to get my revenge over that douche bag for stealing my first kiss. With that resolve, I got up and went to my room.

I went inside the bathroom that I shared with Nora before looking at my bloodshot eyes. It was puffy and swollen. For what? Just a first kiss that had been stolen by someone that I don't even know about, I psyched myself before I washed my face with cold water. I wiped my eyes before I took a deep breath and I nodded at my reflection.

"I will find you, you first kiss stealer," I said before I got out of the bathroom and went to my drawer beside my bed. An echo of my beloved grandma filled my eardrums as I was pulling the drawer open. If you need any guidance or you have any worries, just consult this book, it will help you find your way, my dear, was the last thing that my grandma said to me. I don't know why I felt like I had to look inside this book for once, especially now.

But I did anyway. "Here's goes nothing," I mumbled before I took the book from the drawer and put it on my lap. I took a deep breath as I flipped the pages and looked inside the book. It must have been centuries old as the pages were yellow and most of the handwriting was from my ancestors' that I don't even know. After a few minutes of reading, I don't understand anything that it wrote.

It was written in a foreign language that I don't think even existed anymore in this world!

"This is useless," I said as I put the book aside. I don't know why I came to consult upon this book in the first place when there must be a logical explanation for everything that has been happened to me these past few days. I tapped my fingers on the pages before I took another approach.