Chapter 12

Alice Hughes' POV

After my eyes were closed that night when I was in the Monster Realm, as Connor said it himself, I woke up startled to see that I was in a bed. An unfamiliar bed that might belong to him. I looked around my surroundings when I don't see Connor or anyone else. "Hello?" I asked, pushing the covers away as my voice echoed through the big bedroom. It was all painted in red, black, and gold. I don't think Connor's bedroom would be like this.

"Anyone here?" I asked as I got out of the bed. I was still wearing that horrible lingerie, my official dress. I felt exposed but I think I was in a dream. A dream that was so vivid that I was walking inside the dream itself. "Connor? Are you in here?" I asked as I went to look behind the closed door inside the bedroom. It was a bathroom and someone was taking a shower. The water stopped before someone was getting out of the shower. I gasped to look like that person was naked.

It was Connor!

I cannot move as my eyes were staring at his body. It was being carved like he was the Greek god Apollo. I felt like time has slowed down as my eyes were traveling lower and lower until I saw his very well-endowed groin. I heard someone chuckle before I looked at Connor who was smirking at me. I turned to look away from his tempting body. "Liking what you see?" he asked as he put a towel loosely around his waist. I don't know what to do but cleared my throat.

"Are we still in that realm?" I asked as I was crossing my arms in front of my chest. I can feel that lingerie was getting shorter as I was doing that. Connor looked at me dangerously as his red eyes were shone with desire.

He smirked. "Yes, and why are you so concerned about it?" he said as he came closer and closer toward me. I froze to the spot as I was looking at his handsome face, trying to steel myself from succumbing to his feet.

"I want to go home," I said as I went to stand my ground with him. I will not back down from a fight. Connor looked at me deeply before he chuckled. Then, he walked past me as he went to get his clothes inside the walk-in closet in the bathroom. I turned around to follow him. "Even if you want to, I cannot let you," he said as I looked at him.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why not?" I asked him.

Connor stopped for a moment, taking his time as he was choosing his attire. "It's a no, so it means no," he said before he took a shirt and put it on. His hard abs have been concealed from my view. I released the breath that I don't even know I was holding back. Connor smirked as he turned to look at me. He arched his eyebrow. "Miss them already?" he asked me as he pulled on his pants. I can see that he did not wear any briefs or shorts underneath them.

He was going commando.

I crossed my hands. "No, and even if I did, I would not tell you," I said as I can feel my face was red as a tomato.

Connor chuckled. "Whatever you say, sweetheart," he said before he put the towel into the dirty basket and went out of the bathroom as he walked past through me. I scoffed as I followed him.

"Connor, I am not done with you," I said as I went to pursuit him. He went outside the bedroom as we came across as a very spacious living room. They even have a fireplace that was lighted up brightly to give lights and warmth into the living room.

My fiancé stopped abruptly as he turned to look at me. "Are you hungry?" he asked before my stomach growled. I blushed as I cleared my throat. He chuckled softly. "I'll take that as a yes," he said before he went to push the food cart to the center of the living room and removed the lids. They have roasted chicken with some asparagus, some soup, and a bottle of wine that was put inside a bucket full of ice.