Chapter 11

Alice Hughes' POV

Alice Hughes' POV

I chuckled as I don't think that I never heard of this Monster Realm before being my kingdom. I shook my head. "You're insane. There is no such thing as another realm. We only live on Earth," I said as I tried to get out of his grip. Man, this guy was firm on his grip. Damn it! I thought as I was pushing him on the chest but Connor just purred.

"Believe it or not, my love, this is where you truly belong," he said as he pulled me closer and he nuzzled my neck. He smelled of sandalwood and smoke, just like the first time I saw him. He kissed the pulse at my neck. I gasped. "I think it was overdue for my wedding night, don't you think, my love?" Connor asked me as he kissed my sweet spot. I moaned before I was being scooped by him and we went through a door that led to a bedroom. He threw me onto the bed before he took off his cape and sash and crawled on top of me.

I smiled nervously as I was putting my hands on his chest. "I think you've must be mistaken," I said as I tried to push him away. He took my hands and put them above my head. By doing so, my back arched as I know my nipples would caress his chest. My eyes widened as I stared at him. Connor smirked.

"I think you're starting to like this," he said before he went to kiss my neck. I moaned a bit but I tried to keep it together. I cannot let Connor have his satisfaction.

I struggled beneath him. "Your Mhamó told me that I need to tame you," I said as I was trying to make a sentence even when his hands were doing wonders onto my body. I  needed to get the upper hand in his situation.

Connor left my neck as he leaned back. "Is that so?" he said before he looked at me. I was mesmerized by his ruby orbs. Oh my God! I don't think I would be so impacted by him right now, I nodded as I was looking at him, trying to figure him out. I thought Connor loved his Mhamó.

"Yes," I said as I was trying to make sure that he did not get ahead of himself. I need to be able to tame him. Mhamó believed in me.

He tilted his head for a little as he was looking at my face. "Very well, if you say so, my love," Connor said before he went to release me, getting off the bed and he just went to the window before someone was barging into the room.

"Your Highness!" the man—a guard who just showed up earlier—was bowing at him. I was still behind the furniture, not wanting to reveal myself in front of anyone with my revealing dress as I don't want to be stared at by him—or anyone.

Connor took a deep breath. "What is it?" he asked, turning to regard the guard as if it was normal for him.

The guard bowed. "The werewolves are getting restless. We need more wolf banes to restrain their activities, Your Highness," he said as he was still bowing at him. I don't know if I wanted to be impressed or confused by why the soldier did not look at Connor. I think it has to do with the sash and the cape that he removed earlier. I might ask about it later when we're alone.