Ch. 1 - I Got Chosen...?

Wayo's POV

Hello, I am Wayo Panitchiyasawad, 18 years old, a Biology Major from the Faculty of Science.

At least, that was the plan before my self-realization. I planned to enter Kantaphat University in the Faculty of Science as a Biology major for a certain someone. But we'll get to that later. I am now currently enrolled in the said university, but unter the Faculty of Medicine, majoring in Nursing.

Yes you read that right, I am a Nursing student. A little unexpected but it is what I wanted. Even my dad was surprised in my choice because I told him since 7th grade that I wanted to become a Biologist. But things change, like my feelings.

I bet you are wondering how I ended up as a Nursing student rather than a Biology student? Well, let me tell you the story...

(A/N: I won't be using any Thai words here. I might misspell, or might use it wrong. I might use the prefixes such as Ai', P', or N'/Nong to classify them)

3rd person POV

"Come on Yo, you can do it!" a voice screamed that attracted most of the people in the hallway.

In Chiang Mai High School (A/N: Couldn't think of a name for the school. Sorry), a certain junior was shakily holding onto a gray box and yellow envelope. His eyes were dilated with fear and his hands started sweating with anxiety.

This was Wayo Panitchiyasawad. The child of Arthit Rojnapat-Panitchiyasawad and Kongpob Suthiluck-Panitchiyasawad (A/N: SURPRISE!) At the height of 160cm, he was seen as somewhat chubby. Although according to the BMI (Body Mass Index) scale, he was just at the broder of healthy to overweight, so he was not really fat, just chubby. He was sporting thick black-framed glasses, hair swept to the side, and a few acne on his face. As his hands started sweating and shaking, he practiced the lines that was going through his head to say infront of his senior. How long has he waited to finally confess the "not-so" secret feelings he has for that certain senior. All the days he spent looking from afar, watching his basketball games, trying to leave notes in his locker but chickening out at the last second. It was all down to this first and hopefully last confession of his. He was brought out of his thoughts with a light shove from someone behind him.

"I-I d-don't think I c-can do this, Ai'Ming" Yo replied to the now identified Ming. This was Mingkwan Daichanpanya. HIs bestfriend since birth. He was every girl's and some boy's dream guy. Tall, about 174cm for his age, fit, charming, handsome, smart, and rich like Yo.

Ming and Wayo met through their fathers. Kongpob and Ming's father, Waii Daichapanya (A/N: Another surprise!) met in college. Kong was in the Faculty of Engineering while Waii was in the Faculty of Sports. They met through the Moon and Star competition in their university. What is the Moon and Star Competition? We'll get to that later. Let's focus first on Ming and Yo.

They have been childhood friends since "forever" as Ming would say. They know everything about each other. Their likes, dislikes, their favorites, even their crushes. Ming would tease Wayo about not having a girlfriend while he had at least 5 ex-girlfriends. This all changed when Yo confessed his gender preference. Wayo was gay. He liked men as well. It was no problem for his parents since they were a gay couple as well. The only problem was that the society he grew up in was not very accepting when it comes to the gay community. He had to hide and keep his sexuality a secret in order to avoid bullies. He denied his very self and his gender preference for the sake of social acceptance.

Flashback

"So what if you're gay? That doesn't change the fact that you are still my best friend. Rather than we find you a girlfriend, let's go find you a boyfriend!"