Thank You Note

That's it.

This is officially the end of "Caring for Myself"

The journey between Phana and Wayo in this story was a journey that we all took with them. It had been very emotional for me to write this, because this was sort of my "comeback after a long hiatus", and I have so many people to thank for this story to happen.

First,

I would like to thank of course, Chiffon_cake for creating such a wonderful story to base on. 2 Moons the Series was the first ever BL that I fell in love with. The story of Wayo, Phana, Ming, Kit, Beam, and Forth will forever be in my heart. They were such an inspiration to me and served as my source of strength and courage to write again.

Second,

I would like to thank P'Godt Itthipat Thanit and Ai'Bas Suradet Piniwat for giving life to Phana and Wayo. They are the first BL couple that I ever shipped, and I wanted them to give life to my characters. Before you ask, yes, Bas and I are born in the same year. While he is older than 9 months, we're still technically the same age lol. Also, to thank P'Kimmon, P'Copter, P'Tae, and P'Tee, as well as P'Joss for giving life to my other characters, namely Mingkwan, Kit, Forth, Beam and himself, Joss. A shoutout as well to Maryann and Sammy, who gave life to Nate and Cake respectively. Also to Nichkhun from 2PM, Bambam and Jackson from GOT7, Lisa from Blackpink, and Sorn from CLC for "guest starring" *I guess lol* in my story.

Third,

I want to thank ALL OF YOU. This story would not have success if it wasn't for you. For the times that you all understood me in my weakness, for supporting my first ever BL story, and for encouraging me to keep writing. It has been 2-3 years since I last wrote a story, and this was my first ever attempt at writing again. You guys were my source of inspiration, my rock in hard times, and most importantly, my support. So thank you, and I love you all.

For those who want a new story, DON'T WORRY. I already have a solid plot and a plan for my next one *wink wink*. To give a hint, it's obviously GodtBas lol.

Again, thank you all for your wonderful support, and I hope to continue writing stories for all of us to enjoy.

Signed,

Kirimo-kun, aka Ian N, aka Ian Sukkasem.

Story Completed: May 15, 2020