Ch. 18 - The DR Confrontation

It's a boy!

No... It's an update!

It has been 2 weeks now since I had no classes, and 1 week since my country has been under a community quarantine. I've just been switching between apps to keep myself from going crazy, and I would say the biggest distraction for me would be learning Kpop dances hehehe. It's a fun way to learn new things as well as serve as my exercise! As always, stay safe and always wash your hands! We'll get through this!

For this chapter, It's finally the confrontation between Phana and Pring! As well as more medical/nursing information! Yay!

On with the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------

A red-faced student nurse emerges from the locker area. Phana's physique was still fresh in his memory, and all he could do was flush whenever his toned body would pop up in his mind. Something bubbled in Wayo's lower regions every time that image would pop out. A certain organ would try to come alive on it's own, but thanks to Wayo's powerful control (that seems to be non-existent whenever Phana was around) he got his "friend" to cooperate with him.

He stood by the reception area of the delivery room, waiting for his senior to finish in the locker room, along with his fellow nursing students that he will be with during their time in the area. He readied his own set of sterile gloves at the back pocket of his scrub bottoms, a few pairs of clean gloves in one of his shirt pockets, and his tickler and pen in another pocket. He observed the area a little and saw that it was cleaner than his expectations, since this was common for the visitors of the patients in the delivery room to come and wait for their loved ones or to converse with the doctor about their current condition.

A few moments later, the door opened and in comes two familiar faces.

"Ai'Pharm, Ai'Del, you're assigned to the DR too?" Wayo asked the two students coming in with their seniors.

(A/N: Tadaaaa~ I told you guys I would introduce other characters here! I already introduced the MewGulf and ZeeSaint ships in my other stories, so I thought I would get started with the OhmFluke ship here hehehe. Del was their other female friend in UWMA who was also Dean's sister in the series)

"Ai'Yo! I told you that the the other SN was familiar!" Del said lightly hitting Pharm on the arm.

"Ow! You know you don't have to hit me..." Pharm said rubbing the pained area thanks to Del's slap.

"Oops. Sorry." Del said placing his hands together and bowing at Pharm. The other boy just waved off her apology.

"Get in the locker area guys. I'll wait for you here. Our CI is still not here." Wayo said ushering them towards the locker area. Two other figures entered the DR reception area. Wayo was almost tempted to roll his eyes and let out a groan.

"Nong Yo! You're here too? That mean's Ai'Pha is here as well!" one of the two medical students shrieked.

"Yes he is, P'Pring. The staff already told us to get dressed and to hurry as well. The locker areas are behind you. It's good to see you as well, P'Dean." Wayo said answering Pring's theory and greeting the other senior, Dean.

"It's great to see you as well, Nong Yo. Let's go get dressed now Pring." Dean said lifting his bag higher and ushering Pring to enter the locker area that his sister just entered.

As they entered the locker area, out comes Wayo's senior medical student.

"I just saw Dean and Nong Pharm inside. Who's the other?" Phana asked his short nurse-in-partner. He was busy fixing the strings that was in his scrub bottom, exposing his little treasure trail for Wayo to see. The junior of the two couldn't help but look at what the doctor-in-training was fiddling with. His eyes automatically attached to the exposed skin, and couldn't help his blush to creep. If Wayo ever raised his eyes at Phana's face, he would see a smug smirk.