Ch. 29 - Time to DO

You have all asked for it, so here it is! The next chapter!

The response had been so quick so I had to write another warning here lol

ATTENTION: THIS IS A TRIPLE UPDATE. BE SURE TO HAVE READ CHAPTER 27 AND 28 FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING. THANK YOU

No more questions! No more prolonging the inevitable~

Let's go!

On with the chapter~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo had spent the next day still at home, spending the remaining time he had with his family. It was only Wednesday when he told his parents that he was going to return back to his dorm on Thursday.

~Flashback~

".... I'm going back to the dorm on Thursday..." Wayo said suddenly. They were all in the dining room currently having their breakfast. Arthit, Kongpob, and Nichkhun had suddenly stopped eating to look at the youngest of the family.

"S-so soon?" Arthit asked. He had grow accustom to not seeing his son in the past, but now that he had felt Wayo's presence in the past few days, he had wished for him to stay until the end of the week.

"Why so soon son...?" Kongpob asked putting down his utensils.

"..." Wayo remained silent. He did not know how to respond to that question. Nichkhun, being suspicious of his brother's actions, had finally understood why he was acting like this.

"... you already know... don't you?" Nichkhun asked smiling. Wayo blushed and nodded. His big brother got up from his seat and hugged Wayo tightly, being proud of his younger brother's maturity.

Arthit and Kongpob smiled as well. It seems that they also understood what Nichkhun was saying and got up to join in the hug fest. Wayo welcomed his whole family, silently thanking them for all the love and support he had received, was receiving, and will possibly receive. He thanked his lucky stars for giving him such a loving home, wonderful parents, and an amazing big brother.

"C-could I also ask a favor?" Wayo asked as he wiped a falling tear of happiness.

"Anything, son." Kongpob said, determined to do anything for his baby.

Arthit and Nichkhun just laughed at their husband and father, respectively, remembering that he was such a FAMILY man.

"C-could you call the dorm admin to ask if they can allow pets? I would like to take Oreo with me to school..." Wayo asked looking by the door to see the said cat running in towards his owner.

"Of course! Right away!" Kongpob said running towards his phone.

Arthit, Nichkhun, and Wayo just stayed in the dining room laughing at Kongpob who was running everywhere for his phone.

"Should we tell him that his phone is here?" Nichkhun asked.

"Don't. He'll find out sooner or later..." Arthit said chuckling.

~Flashback End~

He was now in his room, preparing all the things that he needed to bring with him back to the dorm, some of his clothes that he wanted to bring along, and most of Oreo's things with him. After Kongpob had found his phone, he had called the dorm admin asking for allowance of pets. Wayo was delighted to find out that they had allowed them, as long as the owner will take responsibility for the animal.

"Knock knock..." Nichkhun said. He smiled seeing his brother smile at him as well.

"You have everything you need?" Nichkhun asked entering the room. Wayo had nodded, looking around his room for anything that he may need. He had all of Oreo's toys, some food for him, and his bed in a box. He also prepared his duffel bag for his clothes.